(EDGE Driver-Mc): Zigbee Drivers for Motion, Open/Close, Moisture, Smoke-Co Sensors and others Devices

Thanks for the quick reply. Unfortunately, the stock driver does not work for me …
I don’t know why.

Hi @Mariano_Colmenarejo, I just realized I have 3 old devices working with the Device Handler stuff, is it possible for you to add this LivingWise Zigbee Outlet to your driver?

Thanks a lot!
Diego

Hi @DiegoAntonino

If you use my driver, you can see that its fingerprint already exists

1 Like

hello. Can you add tuya gas detector driver?

USB type c power without battery

https://a.aliexpress.com/_mqm7EW8

Hi,

Ask in this specific thread about devices that use the EF00 cluster

I’m using this driver for my MCT-340s, and it seems to be working great showing temp on the tile. However, it still shows up as a contact sensor in alexa, so I can’t seem to ask it for the temperature like I could with the groovy driver. Is there a way to force it to not look like a contact sensor?

Hi @rsneddis

This device has in preferences the option to show the temperature in the mosaic.
This profile change makes it look like a Thermostat categories, like any temperature sensor.

I don’t know if with this Alexa will see it as a temperature sensor instead of a contact sensor, I don’t use voice assistants to test it

I don’t know what this is or how to install it, can you help me out here, explain to me like I am a boomer.
I went to the invite link and I installed the zigbee motion sensor mc driver
what else do I have to do , what is that driver and how do I get it?

Hi @anthony_rossetti

Once the driver is installed on your hub.

• Put your device in pairing Mode
  • With the App add a new device with the option to search nearby
  • When paired, it will appear in the same room where the hub is

Hello

I cant connect my shutter switch.
Can someone help me with the driver?

Thanks a lot!

Hi @Denz_Modz

The information of the fingerprints, manufacturer, model and clusters is necessary.

Install the zigbee thing Mc driver and pair it to see the information

@anthony_rossetti

Added to this driver version

───────────────────────────────────────────────────
 Name         Zigbee Motion Sensor Mc
 Version      2023-04-22T20:08:52.542638267        
- id: "_TZ3040_bb6xaihh/Motion"
    deviceLabel: TS0202 Motion Sensor
    manufacturer: _TZ3040_bb6xaihh
    model: TS0202
    deviceProfileName: motion-battery-sens
1 Like

i’m ready with CLI finally. can you explain me which log you need? what command string should i type?

Probably looking for logging from the driver. β€œsmartthings edge:drivers:logcat”, then you will be prompted for your hub IP address followed by selecting which driver to log.

1 Like

Anyone using the Bosch Motion Sensor (isw-zpr1-wp13) and this driver? It works without issue but the motion sensor triggers every minute without any real motion. I’m not sure if its an issue with the driver or something else.

@Mariano_Colmenarejo i make the log of the drive and i see in the app, the error is only the start of energy consumption,because consumption day by day is real, it’s only the beginning that starts from 5Mw not from 0. Would it be possible with the drive to reset the starting consumption?

Hi @Diegocampy

I have added a divisor by 100 like others TS011F Models.

To reset the total energy perform a routine to reset it when you install the new driver.

You can install new driver version using the CLI with the command: smartthings edge:drivers:install and following the steps prompted by the CLI.

Name         Zigbee Switch Power Mc
 Version      2023-04-25T20:47:55.033102262        

@Mariano_Colmenarejo
Can you please add the following device:

Manufacturer: _TZ3000_gexniqbq
Model: TS0004

Thanks

Also ,
Can you please add the follwing:

Manufacturer: _TZ3000_hufg57fw