You can install it from my channel:

The source code is available as well:

Hope it helps,
Yann

3 Likes

Hello Yann Konnichy,
It works like a charm!
I have 2 casaia CTHS-317-ET and 4 Owon THS-317-ET. They look like a rebrand
The owon devices aren’t recognized and added as a thing.

https://www.owon-smart.com/zigbee-temperature-sensor-with-probe-ths-317-et-product/

Is it posible to add the owon to the driver?
It would help me alot!

Hello,

I guessed additional fingerprints from this information and added them to the driver. They may very well not match the real ones though… Could you please try with the updated driver?

Thanks

I removed and installed the new driver (maybe not necessery) and the date is te new one.
Unfortunely the devise is still added as a thing.

It was working with the eZEX Temp & Humidity Sensor groovy dth (the OWON and the CASIA)

Maybe this info helps?

Maybe it does. I tried something else. Could you please retry?

1 Like

Yessss! Perfect.

De driver auto updated and the thing device automatic transfered in the OWON temperature sensor.

Thank you very very much!!!

1 Like

Great, I’m happy it works for you.
Thanks for your inputs.

Thanks for the driver, it was what I needed to get the remote temperature sensor to work.

I am just wondering if it would be possible to add the other sensors to the driver also?

Hi, do you know where could I purchase either of these temp sensors in the US?

Yann, I need to do some testing, want to remove the device, reset the device, and then add the device back again. I have tried a few ways but been unsuccessful. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

Konnichy, how would I remove this zigbee device, I need to do some testing, need to remove from ST, reset device, then install again. I have looked but no success. There is no REMOVE in the device settings.
Any help greatly appreciated.

Hello Michael,
It looks like a recent SmartThings app update removed the delete button from the parameters panel. You should still be able to remove the device with a long click on its icon.

Didn’t even know u could do that, thank you