[EDGE DEVICE] Simple Harmony Bridge **Alpha Testing**

Hi. Thank you for making this.

I’ve been having trouble with device list popping up for some time. Everything is working fine, but I can’t type in new commands because device list isn’t popping up.

I’d appreciate it if you could help me with what to do.

Toggling ‘config on connect’ off and back on will force it to reload, however sometimes it refuses to show in the UI. Think this is a Samsung problem. Using the advanced web gui you should be able to see the values though

Hi. Thank you so much for your answer. As you said, I turned off ‘config on connect’ and turned it on again, but it didn’t show on the Samsung web.
But actually, I can’t do it because I don’t know what the ‘advanced webgui’ means…
I want to say thank you again.

@ssoogools

Click on the 3 dots in the top right hand corner

Click Advanced Users

Then click Devices in the left hand menu

Find you harmony bridge device and click on it

Once on the device screen, look at the attributes table and you should be able to copy the full contents of the deviceList to your clipboard and then paste it into a document / notepad and save for future reference

Wow. Thank you so much.

Thanks for your kind explanation, I’ve solved the problem well.
I’ll copy the whole thing and keep it well.

Once again, I would like to thank you.

2 Likes

So managed to add one of my two harmony hubs. Is the method to add the second to copy and paste the device and simply change the IP?

Also, is it possible to do this on a PC/browser? I can’t seem to find the “Button” section when I click on Devices?

I.e., I see the below, but no where to paste the value?

No, that’s not how you add another

Just go into settings on your harmony device and increase this number by one.

It will create you a new harmony bridge device for you to configure. The room it is created in will be random, so you will need to go find it.

1 Like

Deleted by accident

Yes, the test button is not working.
So you can use those commands directly in automatons like so.

If you turn on activity devices, you will get a device for each activity too

1 Like

Thank you … works perfectly!

1 Like

Anyone try to add a 10th hub? I just got another hub off eBay that I’m trying to add another simple device and can’t figure it out.