Here is the procedure that worked for me. Good Luck
Resetting Instructions - October 2020
- Remove the Battery.
- Delete the Sensor in the App.
- You may have to wait in the exclusion mode for a while then force delete.
- While the Battery is removed
- Go to Devices
- Go to Your Hub select three dots upper right.
- Select Z-Wave Utilities
- Place Application in Z-Wave Exclusion Mode
- Replace Battery
- Sensor LED will be Blinking
- Go to Your AP & add EcoLink Sensor
- When The App is searching for the device remove The battery and count to 5.
- Replace battery… wait for App to find sensor
- Success. Should Work.
If your still having problems try power cycling the hub and try again.
Again Good Luck