[OBSOLETE] Dusk-to-Dawn Light Control with Lux control and Motion Dimming - RC2

I’m not sure how many are using this app but I just wanted to update you on a few things:

1. There was a platform update in late February that addressed some an issue that could have been the root cause of occasional failures I had observed (really only 2 since the latest code version). I suspect an issue with how unsubscribe() was working was the root cause and may have been fixed. No problems for me since this update . . . . keeping fingers crossed.

2. This platform update also talks about improvements to sunset/sunrise performance. However, I think I coded around any issues this may have been causing anyway and I don’t think this app will see any difference from this aspect of the update in particular. Based on what I have seen in the forums, other apps were having much more frequent failures.

3. Please be sure you are running the latest code. The last commit was on Feb 5. The latest is behind the Git link at the top of this thread.

4. No action on the publication request . … . still just indicating ‘submitted’.

Still interested in any feedback you might have. Less about additional features (but still let me know) but more about issues/problems you might be seeing.