[OBSOLETE] Lock User Management (LUM)

@hakem it’s working fine here on all 4 of our test locks. If the code is still operational after expiry then your lock didn’t process the delete command or the ST timer didn’t fire on time. Unfortunately the app doesn’t verify delete commands it only tracks and retries programming commands at this point. I will look into adding support for tracking delete commands but the root cause if you problems is that the lock and hub aren’t communicating reliably. I would focus efforts I getting that fixed. The app is just a simple set of rules and timers. If the other codes are working then your platform timer is working (you can verify by looking at the logs and you should see the app do a health check verification every 5 minutes). If you see the health check happening then it’s your lock and hub communication. If however you aren’t seeing the health check running every 5 minutes then your instance has timer issues and you should contact ST support with the timer not firing issue. This was reportedly fixed by ST last week but some users are still facing issues, see the forum thread here for more details