Do Mysa Thermostats Work with ST?

I haven’t been able to figure out how to add the Mysa thermosats. I’ve had them for a while now but no luck on getting them added… any pointers / resource you can point me to?

Sydas, Welcome to the SmartThings community
There is a cloud integration with Mysa, click the plus sign to add a device and then pick partner devices and then pick Mysa and follow the directions from there.

1 Like

The only thing special was that I had an electrician do the electrical part. Once they were installed I simply followed the instructions from Mysa and they connected first time.

Have never had a problem with them since, even with power usages.

Ron

2 Likes

Yeah, you’re right. Silly me I figured it out after I posted this. I looked everywhere except inside SmartThings (go figure) :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hi,
I’m new here and ask for apologies in advance if I missed any steps before posting.

I have Mysa thermostat and would like to know if there is a procedure to add them to smarthings.

Thanks in advance.

in the ST app, tap on the + (plus) in the upper right of the app, then tap on Add in Partner devices, scroll down to find Mysa Smart Thermostat

2 Likes

Welcome! :sunglasses:

Maybe next time search the forum first before posting: there was a thread on this question just last week. I have combined your thread with that one, so we don’t have too many duplicates.

Many thanks!

1 Like