DISCUSS Deals/Sales/Coupons/Pricing HERE (post deals in the other thread)

Is the Lowes Schlage Connect deal dead?

the 90% off in Essex VT is showing good until 5/4, but out of stock EVERYWHERE.

i believe it is dead.

Keeping a window up with my finger on the F5 key, till that price changes back to normal…lol

1 Like

All ST devices are 20% off at Amazon, BestBuy and a few other places. Sale started about a week ago. Amazon.com: Ecobee Prime Day 2021: Tools & Home Improvement
I grabbed a couple of the arrival sensors so maybe girls will stop losing their keys. Wish the beacon was louder and still haven’t figured out how to stop it once it is started.

I have a question on this starter kit… is this the only bridge I need if I wanted to add a Hue Bloom? Also, when installing the app, can you give control of bulbs only to specific users. I don’t want the kid messing with my lighting but they can do whatever they want with their room :slight_smile:

The hub works with all hue/friends of hue bulbs, including the bloom. The app does not have any notion of user-level privileges. So, yes and no.

1 Like

Philips - hue LED White and Color Ambiance Starter Kit - Multi (MODEL: 456194) - PC Richard

http://www.pcrichard.com/Philips/Philips-hue-LED-White-and-Color-Ambiance-Starter-Kit-Multi/456194.pcrp9

Price given in cart - $169.97 Free shipping

This is the second generation hub right? Amazon model # is slightly different

Edit - it is the same model number that best buy has for the 2nd gen hub.

Are there led light strips, other than Hue strips, that are compatible?

Compatible with ST in general?

I’m not up on all the color light integrations yet. I just ordered hue based off this deal. But I believe there are fibaro and osram light strips that work with ST.

I meant compatible with the Hue hub. I was looking for a cheaper alternative to the Hue brand strips, that would still be compatible with the hub.

Sorry I really don’t know much about Hue yet. Just got mine. For anyone who is interested Best Buy will match the PC Richards price if you ask.

1 Like

It sure seems like the deals dried up the moment we went to a separate set of topics!

1 Like

Yep, was working for months then a few were not happy with how it was used so it had to be changed. Typical American reaction. Cater to the squeaky wheel or special interest.

This is a SmartThings product, did you really think it would work consistently?

I think that it might be because lately, there were some phenomenal close-out deals. Problem with those is that they were usually very limited in scope or availability. Because those prices were so low, people stopped posting deals that were still good but not at such low, low prices.

3 Likes

The EcoBee3 is at $208 at Amazon at the moment, $20 more but you are dealing with Amazon vs some unknown ebay based company.

2 Likes

Does anyone know if the remote sensors can connect to a repeater of some sort? Ive reached the distance limit in my house but need a couple more of them.

Since no response to the above question, Ill change gears;

Whats the best price anyone has seen for the Keen vents? I need a bunch. Even with my military discound at Lowes, theyre still priced higher than Keens website. I know they price match, but anything lower would be better.

1 Like

Have you tried talking to Keen? If you buying a ‘bunch’ they may give you a break. Never hurts to ask.

Ive sent them an email via their site, and even PM’d their ST forum lurker.

No response in a couple weeks.

I wasnt sure anyone knew of online deals that were going on…I missed their V-Day sale :cry: