Disconnected hub, can't get it back online

Hi @Brad_ST, I have the same issue as the guys above, I cant delete my location, hub, smart apps, devices or any other integration, I tried to factory reset the hub, it did, but still I am not able to remove them, it went to status inactive and i cant connect to it.

Hub ID XXXXXXXX_XXXXXXXX_DELETED
Status INACTIVE

I would like to remove everything and start my configuration from scratch, i made the mistake to add hue lights through the hub and then connect the service which duplicated my devices and wasnt able to remove the services

i have the ticket number 1006382

I was wondering if you could also help me reset the configuration, delete the location and all its integrations.

Thank you in advance for the help the support.

Hi @Brad_ST i was able to remove everything and start all over again

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi @Brad_ST ,

I just had to unplug my hub for few seconds. When I plugged it back, all my devices from the app were gone. I went to graph ide, and the devices are there. However, the hub id is now xxx_DELETED. The status is Active.

In the hub events, I see a “HubDeleted” event that happened when the hub was rebooted, which I couldn’t have done as I didn’t even open the app.
Do you think removing the “Deleted” from would bring back the device or help keep my other integrations. I do not want to redo all the integrations.

Brad no longer works at ST. I would advise not renaming the hub in IDE. You should contact ST support directly. In the app, go to Menu and select Contact us. It will list the various methods to contact them.

Good luck!