Devices dissapeared on my android 11 smartthings app

I have since last week a new Aeotec Hub with some zigbee devices and everything worked fine on EDI and the app on my phone. Yesterday I have noticed that the app doesn’t show my location and corresponding devices anymore.

App Version : 1.7.82.23

On the EDI i can see my home with the connected devices and everything works well!
I have rebooted several times my wifi router , my android phone and also the Aeotec Hub but the problem remains.

When I go to the Hystory screen on the app, it shows me a connection problem with the message : Try it later again. :neutral_face:

Your help will be appreciated

If the android app allows you to sign out… try that. Go to Menu > Click on the Samsung account icon in the upper right of the screen and select sign out. Then sign back in and check if resolves the issue. (I said try because I remember at one point that those with Samsung phones mentioned there was no sign out option and I do not know if that is still the case)

I have signed out on my phone and signed in again but it didn’t resolve my problem

Click on the Home icon in the upper left of the screen and select Manage location. Check if you might have multiple. If you do, switch to the other.

If still experiencing the issue, open a ticket with ST support.

Tagging @Brad_ST

Click on the Home icon in the upper left of the screen and select Manage location. Check if you might have multiple. If you do, switch to the other. : it doesn’t show my location :lying_face:

Open a ticket with ST support ? how do I do this? I am a newbee

Click on Menu and select Contact us.

Thanks for your help

Problem solved, I have excecuted a reset of the Aeotec Hub and added my entire installation again to my location.