Device preference options of type bool, number and enum not being displayed in App

This bug still exists!, Been 6 months and ST won’t fix it, acknowledged it but deprioritized. Really? 6 months? Such a basic feature. Come on guys!

Tell you what I’ve even written up the eMail to ST support, calling ALL iOS users please send this eMail to ST Support (support@smartthings.com).

SUBJECT: Bug in iOS app Device Preferences

Dear SmartThings,

I’m writing in to report a bug to you that was introduced almost 6 months ago and it’s been FOUR releases since on the iOS app and the bug still hasn’t been fixed.
There are two bugs introduced in the iOS version 2.x app SPECIFICALLY for SmartDevice Preferences (SmartApp preferences don’t have this issue)

1. Bool inputs - Once a bool preference is enabled and saved, the next time I open the device preference the bool option shows up as disabled (even though at the backend in the SmartDevice the option is enabled, it shows up as disabled on the screen). Consequently if I need to disabled it, I need to renable it and then disable it (since it’s a display bug but at the backend it really is enabled)
  2. Number inputs - The number input reverts back to the default value (if the field has a default value) when I hit done/save without changing it. So I open the preferences and in the number input field say I enter 88 (and assume the default value for that input is set to 80 in the app), now I hit save/done. Then I reopen the app it shows up as 88, great. Now I hit done/save WITHOUT changing the number. Now I open the preferences again and the number now shows 80!

This has been reported by other users also but there’s been no fix for the last 6 months! Why? Riley from ST support has acknowledged this issue but there is no fix. Please fix it!

You can find more details about it reported on the forum also here: Device preference options of type bool, number and enum not being displayed in App - #124 by RBoy