Device appear in CLI but not in Smartthings App

Hi,
After mistakenly deleting an used location in IDE, all devices are not appearing in ST app.
But devices still appear in CLI. Is there anything I can do to bring my devices to ST app ?
Devices still appear under Hub in the App, but I can’t control them

Please help

@GalK

@nayelyz , @SmartThings , @posborne

Since Shai asked on my behalf I will provide the full story.
I noticed I have two different accounts under my locations tab in IDE platform.
I deleted one of them and all my devices disappeared.
For some reason I can still see one device and the Hub itself, but the all my rooms were deleted and my device isn’t actually working.
Inside the hub I can see some devices of mine (what can be seen in the attached screenshot upload by Shai) but I can’t find them anywhere.
I tried to approach Smartthings support in order to recover my account but I was answered they will not assist due to the fact my device is from another region.
I would really appreciate if @SmartThings support will assist because starting from scratch is something I would like to avoid at all cost (More than 70 devices to connect).

Please assist,
Gal

Hi, @GalK

What do you mean by this? Did you delete a location from another account where you were a member?

If so, does that location doesn’t appear on the original account which is the owner of it?

For some reason under my locations I noticed that I can choose between two accounts.
One was under my name and the other one under my email address.
I thought that I will delete some kind of duplication but eventually that was not the case at all.
After deleting one of them I was not able to see my hub or devices in IDE at all.
In the app all my rooms were deleted and all I can see now is one device and the hub itself with some of my devices.
All those devices can be also seen by using CLI command smartthings devices
But again none of them works or can be seen outside of the hub tile.

ok, if you’re using only one account, please provide the following info:

1. Confirm the email account registered in the forum is the same one you use for SmartThings. If not, please share it with me over DM
  2. Enable support access to your account:
  1. Go to the SmartThings Web (my.smartthings.com)
  2. Log in to your Samsung Account
  3. Select Menu (⋮) and choose Settings
  4. Toggle on Account Data Access
  5. Select the time period and confirm - In this step, please select “Until turned off”, once the team finishes, we’ll let you know so you can disable it again.
  1. Share the name of the location you deleted. If possible, share a screen capture of the page you used to see two accounts to choose from.
1 Like

@nayelyz
Sent you PM with the screenshot and allowed Account Data Access.
The email is the same one.

Thanks a lot for trying to assist.

Regards,
Gal

1 Like