Developers who changed the way we do things

Annoyingly right, as usual ;))

2 Likes

Hey, itā€™s a lot easier to be right on hardware specifications. You folks just pick the hard questions! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Not so much annoyingly rightā€¦ As more right! Lol

This community is awesome!

4 Likes

Just credits where credits are due. Now letā€™s get to work, we have a hard day tomorrow, we have an update to complain about! :smile:

2 Likes

Update? Ha! How about school starts?! Need more beer. LOL.

He, he, we just got done with the bottle and still on diapers. I still have enough beer supply to get me through college

Oh and I would also like to thank my wife who has been so understanding (had no choice, really). Love you honey, wait, gotta reply on the forumā€¦ Fixing something, will only be a minute!

Also, many thanks to ST friends: @vlad, @slagle, @Aaron, @Jim, @Tyler. Hope I didnā€™t miss anyone. Thank you for your time and quick support when needed most.

10 Likes

I didnā€™t hear ā€¦ā€˜and the Oscar goes toā€¦ā€™ but Iā€™ll admit youā€™d be a great candidate for the 2016 Academy Award for Best Directorā€¦

1 Like

Thanks for the shout-out @greg. Iā€™ve got plans for BigTalker 2.0 and have begun workā€¦ I just need more free time!

6 Likes

O.O News to me lol - Thanks though :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks for the mention guys. Iā€™ll put it back at you all for not being too hard on me, providing encoragement, light cajoling when I needed it and patience while things were cooking. Thereā€™s no kitchen Iā€™d rather be in.

6 Likes

Thank you everyone

3 Likes

Yaā€™all are so kind to mention me. Thanks guys. Actually have a few app ideas I am working on. Canā€™t wait to share them!

4 Likes

Oh right! @tslagle13 is back!

1 Like

Truly honored to be mentioned (1) in a group of such talented people and (2) by one of the best people in the ST community. Many thanks.

There are so many people who deserve mention here, but 10 that have inspired and helped me greatly are @ady624, @MikeMaxwell, @MichaelS, @CyrilPeponnet, @slagle, @JDRoberts, @pstuart , @bamarayne, @625alex, and @tgauchat. .

10 Likes

@infofiend

Thank you for the mention and recognition. I honestly enjoy everything about ST and this forumā€¦ mostly this forum cause wellā€¦ ST.

I second those that youā€™ve mentioned and taggedā€¦ My list mimics yoursā€¦ minus myself of course :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thought I would revive this and figure another big thank you to all of those mentionedā€¦ Especially those that are still actively contributing and expending ST.

Thanks yā€™all!

7 Likes

And since this is an older list, one made up today would definitely have to include @erocm1231 , @darwin , @zcapr17 , @Stephen_McLaughlin , @seanblanchfield , @mlebaugh , @DroidSector , @ranga and @njschwartz .

Iā€™m sure there are more Iā€™ve left out, those are just the ones that come to mind immediately. :sunglasses:

9 Likes

@bamarayne and @SBDOBRESCU

come to mind since 7 months ago, with their co-op development of Alexa Spy Enhancer ā€¦

6 Likes

I thought theyā€™d already been mentioned, but I guess they just contributed to this thread!

This is a very active community. :sunglasses:

5 Likes