[DEPRECATED THREAD] webCoRE Beta Milestone 1

yes, thank you for your help.

Forgive me if I’ve missed it somewhere

What does Random Toggle do?

I’m attempting to create a ‘vacation’ routine, in which a device is selected at random from a list of devices and turned on for a random amount of time. I can turn a collection of devices on, but I can’t seem to figure out a way (short of expressions) to select a device from a collection at random. Unless of course, the above question is my holy grail.

Thanks

Thank you.

Very coincidentally and quite funny to me
 I literally just hit post on a new thread to see if I could accumulate ideas for this type of piston, then came to see the newest posts on this thread.

1 Like

Excellent example. Thank you again, sir.

1 Like

Having trouble with this piston firing correctly:

Relevant log:

6/13/2017, 11:04:40 PM +126ms
+2ms ╔Received event [Glenn Brockett’s Android].presence = present with a delay of 371ms
+314ms ║RunTime Analysis CS > 40ms > PS > 66ms > PE > 208ms > CE
+325ms ║Runtime (32310 bytes) successfully initialized in 66ms (v0.2.0bb.20170609) (322ms)
+327ms ║╔Execution stage started
+362ms ║║Comparison 0 is_less_than 900 = true (8ms)
+367ms ║║Cancelling condition #2’s schedules

+369ms ║║Condition #2 evaluated true (29ms)
+382ms ║║Comparison present changes_away_from not present = false (2ms)
+385ms ║║Condition #4 evaluated false (13ms)
+401ms ║║Comparison present is present = true (5ms)
+405ms ║║Condition #6 evaluated true (17ms)
+419ms ║║Condition #7 evaluated false (12ms)
+421ms ║║Condition group #5 evaluated false (state did not change) (34ms)
+423ms ║║Condition group #3 evaluated false (state did not change) (51ms)
+425ms ║║Condition group #1 evaluated false (state did not change) (85ms)
+430ms ║╚Execution stage complete. (103ms)
+465ms ╚Event processed successfully (465ms)
6/13/2017, 8:02:41 PM +613ms
+3ms ╔Received event [Glenn Brockett’s Android].presence = not present with a delay of 231ms
+348ms ║RunTime Analysis CS > 68ms > PS > 79ms > PE > 201ms > CE
+358ms ║Runtime (32314 bytes) successfully initialized in 79ms (v0.2.0bb.20170609) (354ms)
+360ms ║╔Execution stage started
+389ms ║║Comparison 1000 is_less_than 900 = false (4ms)
+392ms ║║Condition #2 evaluated false (17ms)
+393ms ║║Condition group #1 evaluated false (state did not change) (21ms)
+397ms ║╚Execution stage complete. (38ms)
+406ms ╚Event processed successfully (406ms)

It appears that the "Changed from " state isn’t being recognized correctly consistently.

Any help?

Disable condition traversal optimizations in the piston settings - having triggers inside of conditions will affect their correct execution because many times they are skipped (if the parent condition is false for example) and they don’t get the chance to update their state.

I’m using this DTH, which exposes some custom commands. Most of them don’t take arguments, as they just set modes (Occupancy, Vacancy, etc.), but SetDefaultLevel() needs an argument. I can add a call to the function from WebCoRE, but I don’t see an option to set what default level I’d like to use.

Also, same devices, if I define a device variable pointing to these devices, then new statements don’t get access to their custom commands. However, if I define a statement using the device directly, configure the actions, then change the targeted device to the variable, CoRE accepts it. It seems like either this should be accepted or it shouldn’t be. I have two installed,two more coming soon, and more later; I’d prefer not to have to touch each instruction to add the new devices.

Any suggestions on either?

Another observation: Switch statements don’t get the lightning bolt showing they’re subscribed to condition changes. Bug, or intentional? I can obviously change to nested ifs, but Switch is cleaner to read.

For the first question there is a parameter option ( with a down arrow) when you select the setdefaultlevel() command

Do you have any triggers in the mix there?

Hi ady624,

Just a quick question. Is there a way to delete a fuel stream yet? Whilst experimenting with this great feature I created one in error.

Thanks for the continued great work on webCoRE.

I’m having trouble getting a browser registered. After I reset my computer, every time I open the WebCoRE site, I need to re-register the browser. I am using a Chromebook with Chrome browser. It worked fine until I reset the computer, and my other computer works fine. Any ideas? All my security settings are the same as they were before as far as I know.

Are you using incognito mode? Or disabled local storage?

No, not yet, fuels have a minimal functional build right now, concentrating on getting all the free features up and running. Fuel will require subscriptions to cover for server side costs

@ady624 Hello, I updated last night and this morning, my github looks like this. When I click on the mag glass it looks like this. any suggestions. It is showing the most recent version as draft and the published version is the older version, any suggestions?

No, I haven’t tinkered with any security settings. Not using incognito mode.

OK, no problem Thought that might be the case,

Also, sometime when I do get it to open, all the pistons are blank. The pistons aren’t really blank - I can still see them in another computer - but they are on this one.

Can anyone help me with a configuration please. I am trying to get my fountain to turn on at 09:30 and off at 10:30, but to only turn on or turn off if the wind speed from Weather Station Tile 2.0 is above 20mph.

I currently have the following:

execute
if
Time is between 09:30:00 and 22:30:00, but only on Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, or Saturdays
+ add a new condition
then
with
Water Fountain
do
 Turn on (only while Home);
+ add a new task
end with;
+ add a new statement
else
with
Water Fountain