[DEPRECATED THREAD] webCoRE Beta Milestone 1

Yeah, I have backup enabled, but the codes under the gray bar definitely do not work. I will have to go get the codes in the red camera and save those.

BTW, are the codes instance specific? In other words, if I have codes and delete webCoRE from my ST account, then add it back in (same ST account), will I be able to restore my pistons?

They are account specific and they should work, I will fix them

I have been playing around with fuels streams - they seem very cool! However, playing around with them to figure things out I ended up creating a few that I are no longer useful. Is there a way to delete them?

@ady624 I’m having an issue loading an instance of webcore – the dashboard just continually spins and never loads. I tried uploading to the latest, clearing the cache, different browser, but same happens. Here’s what I see in the logs:
Any ideas?

Do you have the storage app installed?

I’ve started getting a java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot get property 't' on null object
I wish i could be more helpful but there is no line number

How do I clear the SHM intrusion notification? This entry was over a year ago…

If I go to installed Smartapps for my location to check if it was installed – I see a “webcore (dev)” and another “webcore (dev)” child under it which is the storage app. I hit “Update” next to both of them and it seems to work now! (or maybe you coincidentally fixed something at the same time which resolved it :))

Is it properly dismissed in the ST app?

Few users seem to have active incidents dating back to the Big RM Meltdown (March’06). SHM is not showing them (seems to have a date threshold) and thus cannot dismiss them. Go figure.

2 Likes

Yikes! Any way I can dismiss it in IDE?

Look at it this way — not everyone has a colorful banner separating the hub/location/SHM status from the piston status :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Maybe you can do an Update to the SHM from the IDE … Installed SmartApps …

1 Like

I have a welcome home piston that used to save the devices that were present to a local variable and then transfer to a global variable. It has stopped working as of a few days ago. Any ideas?

I’ve noticed I have a few bugs with all my pistons. Those particular bugs seem to be a latency issue. I can turn on a switch that runs a piston and find that it wont change for a while. Is there a means to present this for diagnostics beyond logging?

I should also add the latency issue happens during switching switches on and off within a 6 second window. When I turn on a switch, and then quickly turn it off, I find that sometimes random components dont respond as the others do their proper activities. This wasn’t an issue before in CoRE so I figure its a beta quirk. Just wanted to bring it to light.

Just started seeing “Sorry, an error occurred while retrieving the piston data” on a newly created piston. Tried making a duplicate of the problem piston and none of the code showed up in the copy.

I’m having issues with a piston that (used to work and) should dim the lights before turning them off. The relevant section of the piston looks like this:

For some or other reason, the piston does not get past this portion. I’ve left it for up to 10 minutes in this state. Only way to get past, is to PAUSE the piston.
I’ve thought that maybe it is because the lights are part of a global variable and changed the piston to the actual physical lights, but the same happens. When this happens, the lights dim somewhat, then go slightly brighter; then darker; brighter and so on.
(By the way, the “if already on” parameter has never worked for me.)
There is no error in the piston’s error log.
In the ST log, I see this:

Apart from the error, is it normal to have “221 more jobs pending”?
I have rebooted the Hue Bridge but that made no difference.
I haven’t tried rebooting the ST hub yet.

Not yet, but will be

1 Like

I think I introduced a bug in the previous version, please update to

v0.2.0bc.20170611 - BETA M2 - More bug fixes

that should go away, sorry.

I think this is an issue due to how a switch works and the mesh network of your devices. If the mesh is getting on and off commands then there will be times that an off command can make it somewhere before the on command. And vis a versa

If you are going to be doing something in quick succession like that then use a button type device.