[DEPRECATED THREAD] webCoRE Beta Milestone 1

Did you publish the WebCoRE storage app as well? It shows initially in the right column as new…

1 Like

Yes, I checked, thank you. The issue has resolved itself - don’t know if it could be linked to a java update that was pending / which I did.

2 Likes

Thank you, but the strange thing is that it worked earlier in regular CoRE.

1 Like

Those are two different devices. ST doesn’t have an insight handler. For those, you need a community handler…

@Fredrik what handler are you using?

1 Like

Im pretty sure its a community handler im using.
But the strange thing is, if I goto device handlers I only find a version with no power meter.
But If I open device in smartthings app it does display power , it has the capability.
What could be wrong then?

1 Like

So when you are building a piston, and select ‘with’ insight and click the drop down for capabilities, the power meter is not listed? What capabilities does it display?

1 Like

It only display switch

1 Like

Do you maybe have any of these switches working? If so I would love to try your code. Its just strange that it only display the switch functionality in webcore, but no power meter, Even through its displaying on device in things…

1 Like

Cannot be only switch…look on the right side, there is a pull down list. Like this…

1 Like

Don’t have any insights, sorry…

1 Like

This is what it looks like for me

1 Like

Hmmmm, did you accidentally change your handler? Try building a new CoRE Piston, does power show up in there, now?

1 Like

I have an insight switch. I see no power reading anywhere. Nor anything in core to reference that.

1 Like

Thank you all for the great help, I did reinstall the handler and removed wemo connect and installed again, it seems like its working now, atleast I can choose the power meter, need todo some testing now, Thanks again :raised_hands:

1 Like

Thank you for fixing the issue with push notifications starting with digits, @ady624 and @eibyer! Works great now! :grin:

1 Like

Is it possible to recreate this one in webCoRE? Or isnt everything I need to make it happend in webCoRE beta yet? Cant seem to wrap my head around this.
Anyone who can maybe give me a handout in helping me recreate this one from CoRE to webCoRE?

1 Like

Can you recreate that same piston in CoRE, using the device you are trying to use in webCoRE…There shouldn’t be any difference between the two … as far as what capabilities you can use

1 Like

I can make it in CoRE, but I cant find bolean setting anywhere

1 Like

@ady624 Only my first install of webCoRE allows automatic backup. On the 2nd and 3rd install, the enable automatic backup button doesn’t do anything when pushed.

1 Like

I can’t find task cancellation in Webcore. I found it once, but it was tricky and now I can’t find it again. Any help please?? :blush:

1 Like