[DEPRECATED] Honeywell T6 Pro Z-wave Device Handler

Is there a device handler version for the wifi T6 stat?

No. You should be able to add it using the Honeywell brand, though.

Yeah, I’ve done that but the stat monitors the auxiliary sensor (in this case an outdoor sensor) and the Lyric handler doesn’t show it in ST. It shows up in the API List Events listing so I assume its available. I was trying to find the original handler code so I could add a tile for the ‘outsideTemperature’ value. Any suggestions on how to go about doing that?

Hi prjct92eh2
I have Wifi version of the T6 Pro thermostat. Do you have or know of a smart app for the wifi version? Mine works find in ST as is but the stat has an outdoor temperature and used to show up in the Classic ST but is not showing in the New ST. Any suggestions as to how to proceed? I’m not really much of a ST programmer so I’m hoping I can find something like your Honeywell T6 for wifi that I can add a tile and currentstate for the sensor.

Wifi integrations are handled y the device manufacturer. Your best bet is to contact Honeywell and request that information be added to the SmartThings integration.

This one didn’t work for me. I have the Honeywell T6 Zwave. Installed it twice but no luck. Is it still working?

SmartThings added the T6 Pro to a standard DTH. Use the standard “Z-Wave Battery Thermostat” device type.

1 Like