[Deprecated] EchoSistant v4.5

I’ve got a pretty good update coming out soon with some new features that I’m sure you’re all going to love having.

If anyone wants to help me debug and get it ready for release, let me know.

Thanks

No. Not sure what needs to be tweaked.

I’m honestly not sure what is going on with that, it has to be something with ST. It doesn’t have anything to do with the app and I know the repo is working fine.

You can however, skip that part to complete the install. It is not a requirement for operation of the app. It just makes it easier to make updates.

I thought I would give a quick update on what is going on with EchoSistant. I’ve bee steadily working on it daily to bring out the best of the features I think will help you the most. So, as a quick overview…

• Improved install process
  • No updates of skill required when Rooms are changed
  • No more lists of xxx to maintain
  • Individual and Compound device commands that work with devices, groups, and custom groups.
  • Improved feedback to the individual device and groups
  • Improved delayed actions

It’s coming to you soon

edit:
I forgot to add that EchoSistant will be fully compatible with the new Echo Speaks devices allowing you to change the volume, query volume, query last thing spoken, what’s playing and more.

Went with the Community Installer app and seems to install fine. Thanks.

1 Like

I just received an email from Amazon AWS saying that Lambada needs to be updated, how do we do this?

Ignore it. Your Lambda does not need to be updated.
Most likely that is a scam to get you to click on the link and provide your login
information. The site will look legit, and may actually be legit, but your credentials
are likely to be stolen.

Just delete it.

OK, thank you.