[DEPRECATED] Blink Camera Device Handler with Motion Sensor, Live Video Streaming, Integration with SmartThings/SHM, Temperature, Signals and Push Notifications

I’ve been able to get most of the functionality I was using back through a combination of webcore, IFTTT, simulated switches, and simulated motion sensors. However, because their IFTTT integration sucks (and I despise IFTTT in general), I still lose a lot of capability I was planning on leveraging in the near future, such as automated sensitivity adjustments and arming individual groups of cameras. At least it buys me a little time to research replacements which will meet my needs.

I personally think Blink is in trouble and is about to be acquired by someone. As a company, they have a nice product but beyond that, have encountered repeated, massive product delays, have not fulfilled feature promises, and are clearly understaffed and underresourced by their own admission. I have been willing to overlook these flaws given the excellent ST integration, but I can’t any longer. Many of my cameras are going back and no more will be purchased.