Deleting Shortcuts?

Noob here…anyone know how to delete a shortcut? I had to exclude a switch and then add it back and in so doing created a duplicate shortcut for turning on lights. I would think this is very easy to do but I’m seem stuck. Am I the only one with this question? I can’t find it

1 Like

A shortcut is a SmartApp. On the device itself in Things, drill into its settings, then click on SmartApps. There you will find the shortcuts and an Uninstall option.

1 Like

Thank you! I see that now. You can also delete them from the shortcuts with an swipe right in ios8. Now in trying to pair the switch, I got impatient and stopped a pairing in the middle. Now I have two instances of the device. I have excluded one instance and the other is still there. How do I remove the remaining instance of the device? Right now my switch is blinking showing it is unpaired and yet there is an instance of it in the “Things” menu…

ok, so I found where I could force delete the thing and I did that. I have repaired the device and it seems to work. Now I need to create a on/off schedule for the lamps. trying to figure out how to do that.

That would be in Lights & Switches.

1 Like

thank you. I didn’t have that option as it got “hung” when trying to set up the lighting profile. I uninstalled and reinstalled. so far so good. thank you for your help.