Deleted topic

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

It looks like you assigned it a value when it did exist in the DTH. If you edit the preferences in the IDE using the edit link shown in your image and remove the value it should go away…

So what you see when you edit the values as I suggested?

I’ve always found that removing the value also removed the entry. It was having a non-null value that retained the entry. I use to see it when I’d use Z-Wave Tweaker. Any parameter that I’d given a value continued to display in the IDE.

Yes, that is how it works. The IDE is showing all the preferences that have been given a value. Data doesn’t get deleted just because the device type has been changed.

1 Like