Dashboard Theming (Custom CSS) and Mounting Hardware Ideas

Well I don’t think the people in this thread will be too pleased with ActionTiles. I just got my code, and logged in. For a basic web controlled interface it’s cool I suppose but its got no CSS currently, and customization options are very few and far between right now.

Ps here is a share of what I have setup with Smarttiles. I can’t get even close in ActionTiles.

I have a unique situation in the basement of the house we moved into. The wiring for the basement lights is in weird sections, for instance the room is long and skinny, but the lights were done in 3 sections, 1 infront of a bookcase, 1 along the outside of both walls, and 1 down the middle. Well when you divide the room into usable pieces you want half the room to light up at a time. instead of opening sheetrock and rewiring the lights correctly, I decided to put in all smart bulbs. I used GE Link lights and they work pretty well. though sometimes the brightness/dim levels get a little screwy.

So I wanted a panel to control just this room, and here is what I came up with. I was hoping actiontiles would let me do this, but right now it won’t so I will keep working around the login issue with smarttiles and continue using smarttiles.

http://www.bsbcholder.com/Panels/Basement/basedash.jpg

3 Likes