Dashboard solutions w/webCoRE? - ActionTiles, dashing... etc

Hi… I was looking at actiontiles as a dashboard solution. I would like to use it in combination with webcore. Actiontiles doesn’t seem to have an option to connect to it and fetch the list of pistons available there. I guess the way to integrate them would be to use the links created by webocre and create actionties which invoke them.

Do you think there is a better way to do this? Are there any other dashboard solutions out there?

I’ve read about Dashings too, but this one seems to be very generic for my taste. I would like something that works well with smartthings.

1 Like

ActionTiles is the most popular, but there are several other community created dashboards available.

To find them, check the quick browse lists in the community – created wiki, look in the project report section, and there is a list there for “dashboards.”

(Note that SmartTiles was the original free version of action tiles, but is no longer available.)

http://thingsthataresmart.wiki/index.php?title=How_to_Quick_Browse_the_Community-Created_SmartApps_Forum_Section#Quick_Browse_Links_for_Project_Reports.2FQuestions

As far as pulling in pistons, most of the dashboards are intended to show you your devices, not your automations. I don’t know if there are any plans to link Webcore with any of the dashboards available. You should probably ask in the webcore forum for that.

[deleted]

2 Likes

The second bullet is our current recommendation.

Please share more about your WebCoRE integration wishlist on ActionTiles Forum / AT Support & Ideas

1 Like

Might want to give HousePanel a try. It includes full WebCore integration and deep customization. It’s open source too. Harder to install than AT so it’s more for power users. The WAF is good on the installed product.

1 Like