Danfoss lc13 temerature control disappeared

After upgrading I saw that the custom handler wasn’t working any more and changed it to the standard one, which worked straight away. Great, I thought - it’s properly supported… until I tried to set the temperature. How can there be no controls? It’s pointless. The only thing you can change it to disable the controls on the device itself.
Please fix this - I mostly use it manually.

Hi, issue is now fixed with latest SmartThings controller version.

Still it doesn’t allow to increase temperature by halves of degree, which is manually possible.

2 Likes

Donald, can you please follow up on this ticket to ask for enabling temperature management with same resolution as the Danfoss device, so by halves of degree?

Currently neither automation nor recently re-enabled manual temperature setting allow it, so you need to stick with full degrees only.

@dckirker, I can confirm that the controls are working again for heating setpoint.

1 Like

@Kokers, it is odd, the

vid: "generic-radiator-thermostat"

Allows half a degree adjustment.

I’ll note the inconsistency with setpoint step values and see what I can do to fix it. It is likely because that was something reported by the certification team for that specific device.

2 Likes

I do see that plugin 2.1.9-9 was released, and a Stelpro thermostat that I have on one of my accounts is now showing heating controls. Please do post here if there are still issues with that specific issue.

1 Like

Thank you very much danfoss controller is back however still its not half degree which i have to see either manually or via Alexa.

1 Like

Plus one to that, this is exactly the same what I observe for Danfoss LC13.

It is working for me as well, thank you!
Btw: I can set the heating point in 0,5°C steps directly in the SmartThings App (I’m living in Germany and using Celsius if it’s important to know) but I’m using the thermostats from Popp

Hi Donald, is there any update on that issue? Currently I cannot use halves of degrees, both for direct control and automation.