I’m trying to tweak Patrick Stuart’s ps_Ubi device to handle multiple Ubis and also Celsius rather than Fahrenheit temperature readings.
Things were going nicely - I had the device type published, it was collecting info from the Ubi portal as designed, as I tweaked the code and re-published I could see the changes take effect, etc., etc.
Suddenly, however, the device is not responding - to anything.
- I’ve removed the device and re-added it.
- I’ve edited/saved/re-published the device type.
- I’ve restarted the iPhone app.
- I’ve logged out of the portal and back in.
- I’ve tried polling with Pollster and other device polling smart apps. The logs show the apps trying to poll, but the poll() function on my devicetype is never being called.
What gives? Has anybody seen this state before where your device code is never called? How did you resolve it?