A few days ago, my self developed Automation apps stopped working. In the SmartThings app they show up as disabled. When I try to re-enable them, I get to the page where I can configure the app, but when I click on Done I get the error “Something went wrong. Please try to install the SmartApp again.” I didn’t think it had anything to do with the app, but I still reinstalled the app and it does indeed not make any difference.
I also seem to have lost the ability to add a new SmartApp in the latest iOS version of SmartThings.
I tried then to check my app on the dev workspace and when I click on Sign In on the website Developer Workspace I get the error “HTTP Status 400 - Bad Request”. The link to that website is on SmartThings website, but I’m not certain I used that url.
When I log into SmartThings. Add a little smartness to your things. the app appears but when I try to configure it (without making any changes) I’m getting the error “Cannot update SmartApp”.
Similar, when trying to save the code (without making any changes) I’m getting the error “Failed to safe”