(Pre-Subcategory creation) Deals/Sales/Coupons/Pricing

Update: Received order conformation. Ships on Monday.

Is anyone familiar with Sengled bulbs? They’re on ST’s compatible list, It’s an odd bulb. Zigbee. Energy monitor. White balance adjust (kinda). Dimmable (kinda). I filled out their survey and was sent this code for $10 off
Link to survey.
https://www.sengled.com/content/home-audio-survey-questionnaire

I used the code for 2 separate orders. 1 bulb in each. Reg. $17.99 each. $7.99 each after discount no s&h. Worth a shot for $16

Just noticed the survey expired in 2015 and so did the code I received. The code worked and I was billed. Let’s hope for a shipping notice.

LED + Smart Control

Sengled Element Touch is an A19 LED bulb that provides 800 lumens of light, equivalent to a 60W incandescent bulb. It will last 22 years and offers warm white to daylight colors, adjustable by the customer at the touch of a button.

Unlike a typical LED bulb, the Sengled Element Touch can be controlled via a push button on the bulb itself and wirelessly via a compatible home control or security system such as iControl or SmartThings hub. In addition, Sengled Element Touch will not flicker when connected to and controlled by the existing wall dimmers/switches from most of the major brands on the market. Lastly, Element Touch can measure and display real time electricity usage.

Note: Requires a compatible Zigbee hub such as iControl or SmartThings to work

2 Likes