(Pre-Subcategory creation) Deals/Sales/Coupons/Pricing

Yeah, I couldn’t bring myself to pay $25 for one button lol.

[quote=“eibyer, post:547, topic:34950, full:true”]
…should’ve…[/quote]

Thank you!!!

I can’t tell how many times I’ve seen it ‘should of’ lol

1 Like

Not in most retail stores. Lowes, Home depot, Walmart. all put it back on the shelf if it looks good.

No, I meant Online really.

What do you guys use these remotes for?

1. Controlling smart bulbs where I was unable to install smart wall switches due to having no neutrals. One Aeon Minimote allowed me to nicely control my 3-Way switched stairwell that has lights at top and bottom. Now I can turn them both on/off, or individually on/off.

2. To enter a PIN code for arm/disarm or any function dangerous for kids or visitors:

2 Likes

I’ve got three of them attached to blank wall plates where I’ve wired the light fixtures to be permanently on. Smart bulbs (Cree or GE) are then switched via the minimote. Also because I have no easy way to get a neutral. And one on each bedside for my wife and I. One button disables motion in the bedroom to keep lights static, others for the lights, and one that puts the house into night mode if I don’t want to wait for it to automatically do so.

2 Likes

Night stand just like this for me too, and one downstairs to change various modes, lighting scenes, etc.

1 Like

All gone

{{ 00 }} .^.

My 4 year old uses it to control various things I’ve put in his room and loves it.

1 Like

Update: Received order conformation. Ships on Monday.

Is anyone familiar with Sengled bulbs? They’re on ST’s compatible list, It’s an odd bulb. Zigbee. Energy monitor. White balance adjust (kinda). Dimmable (kinda). I filled out their survey and was sent this code for $10 off
Link to survey.
https://www.sengled.com/content/home-audio-survey-questionnaire

I used the code for 2 separate orders. 1 bulb in each. Reg. $17.99 each. $7.99 each after discount no s&h. Worth a shot for $16

Just noticed the survey expired in 2015 and so did the code I received. The code worked and I was billed. Let’s hope for a shipping notice.

LED + Smart Control

Sengled Element Touch is an A19 LED bulb that provides 800 lumens of light, equivalent to a 60W incandescent bulb. It will last 22 years and offers warm white to daylight colors, adjustable by the customer at the touch of a button.

Unlike a typical LED bulb, the Sengled Element Touch can be controlled via a push button on the bulb itself and wirelessly via a compatible home control or security system such as iControl or SmartThings hub. In addition, Sengled Element Touch will not flicker when connected to and controlled by the existing wall dimmers/switches from most of the major brands on the market. Lastly, Element Touch can measure and display real time electricity usage.

Note: Requires a compatible Zigbee hub such as iControl or SmartThings to work

2 Likes

Do you have a link to the survey? I tried the code and it says it has already been used up. I’d be willing to do a survey and give it a try at that price.

I update the post with the link and other info about expiration.
Received order and shipping conformation.

Was able to snag some PlantLink hubs and sensors for $17.06 each. My local home depot had 7 of these sitting in clearance so you probably need to go in your local store and check.

1 Like

are those Zwave? I could find some interesting uses for those soil sensors

these are actually zigbee

close enough thanks!!!

1 Like

Nice find. I could use a cpl. Heading to my HD tomorrow. It’s 30 mi away but I usually find a cpl good toys.

Hey I’ll buy you one if you want to ship me a couple

[quote=“dshokouhi, post:564, topic:34950”]
PlantLink hubs and sensors
[/quote]These sensors only work with their hub, correct?

they work directly with ST. They added them recently