(Pre-Subcategory creation) Deals/Sales/Coupons/Pricing

FYI, Lowes gift cards from most sites like cardpool or cardcash don’t work online any. They’re technically “merchandise credit” and Lowes decided to stop accepting those online.

I’ve never had a problem from cardpool.

Are you looking for just the open/close sensors?

I went to my local Lowe’s tonight and showed them the online price out of New York for $13.98. They price matched it and gave me the 10% military on top of that. I got 6 of them tonight.for $13.97 after taxes… Yeah… I know… I only saved a penny and could have probably done a little better by shipping them here… but… I didn’t have to wait!!!

Lowe’s change their policy on gift cards about two or three weeks ago.

1 Like

16 posts were merged into an existing topic: Bloomsky Weather Station

@benjaminellison Great tip. Just received mine and they work great. Even pairs as the ST sensor, but they are half the price. Ordered a couple more this evening. :grin:

Also got approved! Should be fun!

1 Like

Applied, hopefully I’ll get approved too!

Thanks @JDRoberts - opener installed and operational!

1 Like

Ok ok. Think it’s time for a bloomsky thread to be made and to move onto the next deal!!

3 Likes

mine was in my spam folder

If you are Verizon Wireless customer, you can get some pretty good deals on items in their shop. For example, A Hue White & Color ambiance starter kit is normally $199.99. As a VZW customer, you can get it for $129.99. Chamberlain MyQ garage on sale for $84.49 (from $129.99). Hue white & Belkin Smart LED bulbs $9.74 (from $14.99). Hue white & color $38.99 (from $59.99).
These may not be the great ‘steals’ you guys have found on other items, but take a look at what they have available.
Go to: http://www.verizonwireless.com/smart-home/

1 Like

I’m not seeing those prices on Verizon’s site.

I would totally buy a couple more Color Hue Bulbs if they were $38.99… can you share how you were able to get those prices?

I am not seeing those prices on Verizon either. I have tried my consumer account and my business account.

I’m wondering if I get discounts since I’m an employee. I just assumed that as a VZW customer you’d see the same sale prices. Sometimes, I see “employee price” on certain items and figured that we only got deals on those individual items.
Sorry for the confusion.

Just got one for the price of shipping using your promo code! Utterly FANTASTIC! Thanks!

Amazon has marketplace (used) schlage connects in century satin chrome, which I think is the best looking version for ~120. Yesterday I purchased 3 to finish off my doors at $111, so the price is moving around some.

Well thanks for bursting my bubble! Oh well. You on the other hand are getting some awesome deals. Especially on the Hue stuff.

I chatted with a customer service rep. Smart Home products are not included in accessory discounts.

And this is why we can’t have nice things. I know it is ok for this forum, but then it’ll get to slickdeals or something and then people that aren’t really interested in home automation will ruin the deal for others.

3 Likes