Current Device Deals & Best Prices (link to new thread at bottom of thread)

Thanks for the info… I get a shock when I hear Aeon Multisensor. :wink:

Uploading 20150921_171852-1.jpg…

Do the iris devices all work? Dw sensors 15/ea right now

NO IRIS DEVICES WILL NOT WORK. The only Iris that will work are the " works with Iris" , like the First Alert Smoke detectors , Utilitech sirens, Schlage locks .

Stick with the HomeDepot GoControl kits 2 d/w and a PIR for $49 or 3 D/W, PIR and Siren for $99.

Thanks, I did order some GoControl kits yesterday

Do the GoControl window/door sensors do tilt sensing so I can just stick one on the garage door to see if it is opened/closed without the corresponding magnet?

No tilt sensor, but you could still use it to detect if it was open or closed. You would most definitely need a bigger magnet though.

1 Like

FYI… since this is public information… You’ll be able to use Iris devices in the future. They are using the same products that ST uses http://www.centralite.com/index.php/products/new-products-for-2015

1 Like

Does the GoControl Motion Sensor work for outdoor use?

Changing to centralite devices would be a reasonable explanation why Lowe’s has been having so many sales to clear out all the old ones. Changing suppliers does not necessarily mean that the new ones won’t still have the proprietary Iris zigbee though.

1 Like

For those that missed the $92 Harmony Home control on Ebay a few weeks ago. Amazon has them for $99.99 as today’s daily deal http://smile.amazon.com/b/ref=lp_10032977011_gbps_tit_s-3_3682_a79ac58b_GB-SUPPL?rh=i%3Aelectronics%2Cn%3A10032977011&ie=UTF8&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&node=10032977011

1 Like

Is this the right product for someone wanting to integrate Harmony into ST. I have a Harmony One but that apparently won’t do the job. When I looked at the Harmony line, there seemed to be so many variants that I’m confused on what I should get. Recommendations? TIA

yes, the home hub, home control, ultimate home and the new elite
should work out of the box, the old "smart control remotes with hub need a firmware update

2 Likes

How does this remote compare with the touchscreen version?

It seems like there would be more control options of things like Hue lights with the touchscreen version than the non-touchscreen remote…

1 Like

The touchscreen has a touchscreen. The regular one has 4 buttons and 1 toggle dedicated to HA. The only issue I have had using this remote with ST V2 is that when I try to change brightness on my GE bulbs the change doesn’t hold. I use the toggle to brighten/dim and as soon as I release it goes back to it’s original brightness level. The button I assigned to Schlage lock works perfectly. I won’t know if the button I assigned to Honeywell thermostat works for hopefully another 2 months.

Just found Quirky Tripper door/window sensors for $29.99 online here: http://www.corbelplace.com/products/692135-840410106356-ptrpp-wh02-quirky-safety-security-home-security

Just in time. I’ll be buying a few.

2 Likes

If you are new to Corbel , you can use SIGNUP10 for an extra 10% off your order

3 Likes

What is corbelplace.com?

Excellent! with the 10% @RLDreams mentioned I got 12 window/door sensors @ 13.50/ea :grin:

1 Like

Thanks so much for linking that! I got 4 packs!

And we are the same who wonder why the better halves buy so many pair of shoes! :wink:

3 Likes