Current Device Deals & Best Prices (link to new thread at bottom of thread)

Just bought @HD by showing them the Sears online ad. Customer svc. acted a litte grumpy to honor the price match deal but eventually gave in. Awkwad moment but well worth the effort.

2 Likes

Where are you guys using the GE bulbs in your homes? Lamp shades? Rooms?

that’s a smoking deal on the link bulbs! im going to finish out the rest of my house with them.

1 Like

http://getchip.com/

Usually lamps and ceiling fans that take regular bulbs not candelabra . They work good in lamps so long as somebody does not turn off the lamp and leave it off. Most people are persistent enough to flip/turn the switch on the lamp a 2nd time if it does not come on the first time, which of course triggers the bulb to come on full brightness.

XY BT beacons lightning deal $14.50 for Ruby red , $32.74 for 3 pack Ruby, Aquamarine , amethyst ,until 4pm ET today . Now if only ST enabled BT :confused:

Thanks. That seems to be the issue with smart bulbs and dumb switches. I have 2 of the Cree bulbs on lamp shades that usually nobody touches but other than that I can’t come up with anything else to use it in. Don’t get me wrong, I still bought 2 of them LOL.

I have one in porch light that " was" hardwired to an old motion detector along with 2 halogen spotlights, took out the halogens and replaced with solar LEDs, took the motion detector out of the circuit. A couple in the basement and hall in old pull chain fixtures ( removed chains). Hall light that nobody ever touches the switch , since it comes on now with motion or if you open either door. In bedroom lamp with minimote and in livingroom lamp with Harmony remote. After I started replacing dumb switches with ZW, it is hard to find places to actually use bulbs

1 Like

Can I use these in any way right now? IFTTT? I have a compulsion to buy them even though they are probably useless :laughing:

1 Like

I know 3-$33 is hard to pass up even if they are useless LOL

Could somebody PM me a lowes receipt with item 339584 from a store in AZ? Other receipt is from CA which AZ store didn’t accept. Chances are less even with AZ store receipt but I want to try. Thanks!

online receipt is all I can do for ya. But it is Arizona.

I bought them. At the very least my wife can use it to find her keys she is constantly losing

1 Like

Fifty dollars off ($99.00) announcing Amazon Echo interface:

Don’t worry
this condition is completely normal, and there is nothing wrong with you.
That’s what this support (er
enabler) group here in this thread is for.

3 Likes

Looks like Lowe’s has GE Dimmer Switches for $19

GE Dimmer Switches

They are always like that because they don’t want to take the hit on the price. But they give in because they want the sale and it’s what their policy is. Most times HD will honor any price from anywhere if it’s a store stock item. Like I said I just went though the online support and they did it for me being I’m out of the country.

Just remember these are for incandescent not LED bulbs.
If you look around you can find the LED dimmers for 19.99 GE #45639. Blister packs not boxed.
Just picked up 4 more dimmers and 2 GE receptacles (14.98). The Lowes code generator codes work in the store as well. If they ask for a PIN tell them its a coupon not a gift card.

I noticed they have the GE outdoor switches for $19.99 also. and GE on off switches for $19.74

Grabbed 10 myself for my Brother in laws. Got them both a hub for Xmas.

HD didn’t want to match prices saying Sears and Kmart were not direct completion. I insisted they were since they are selling the same item. Told him if the McDonalds across the parking lot started selling 2x4’s cheaper then you would you consider them competing for you 2x4 customers. he saw my point and reluctantly rang them up at $7.49. He wouldn’t do the extra 10% and I didn’t want to push my luck

They will honor it online too. Without the extra 10% off

HEy thanks for posting this deal! Bought a bunch for my Bro in Laws. With all the switch deals I’ve hooked them up pretty well.

1 Like