Current Device Deals & Best Prices (link to new thread at bottom of thread)

Now here is my problem, I decided to go away (out of the country, Bolivia to be exact) for 2 weeks. So of course i cant walk into my local home depot and get a price match plus the %10 off. Also Sears was only letting me put 4 bulbs in my cart and i want 10 (my local store has 30 of them). So i reached out to HD online chat team and sent them the sears link and told them my situation. They went and contacted the local store for me and the manager wouldn’t give me the price match plus 10%, She told me the managers name and i know him and he’s not cool. She did however give me the match the price online (no 10%) i am still ok with that because i ended up getting 12 of them, im such a sucker for good deals.

Now all i need is a wall mounted dimmer control to control the GE Links, like the Lurton Connected Bulb remote but something that works with Smartthings. Can anyone guided me on a product like this. @JDRoberts if anyone knows i’m sure its you!

Bad Jason!!!
however as the queen of denial and a ST addict try these…

Upgrading the house for resale value - may fly… may not,
Working to make things easier for you. (in the long run) just think of the future
The older ones date the house…
and when all else fails … but they are on sale :smile:

1 Like

Try this. say, “well why do you buy another pair of shoes when they are on sale when the closet are full of them” (writing this as im checking over my shoulder haha)

1 Like

Hope you have a comfy couch…

2 Likes

@Tomforti oh yea… that is going to get you hurt!!! Duck before saying that :smile:

1 Like

I love the couch. All the fun stuff is in the living room, just me and alexia with my harmonay and firestick running Kodi, endless movies!!

2 Likes

It, there’s always, "but honey! I bought them for you! "

2 Likes

That would get me the stare of death…

1 Like

So, she would be speechless!

1 Like

But dear, I thought you like telling things/people what to do?
(Duck!)

2 Likes

Oh dear… I think some have graduated from the couch to the dog house…:fearful: all I can say is flowers … lots of flowers…

1 Like

I wonder if someone came up with a dash node script for ordering flowers like they have for ordering pizza. You can put dashes all over the house. Mid-fight you just reach over and press the dash. By the time the fight is over the flowers will arrive!!

3 Likes

See right now I have it made. I just tell her all the boxes are for xmas. She may be surprised when she only gets one gift haha.

1 Like

Just make sure it’s a BIG item and tell her you assembled it from all the little packages. Gift K’NEX!

1 Like

Opportunity for a new SmartApp: Connect a new device…auto order flowers for the better half!

1 Like

Linear accessory switch is the way to go.

or try this :

Thanks, guys.
I picked up some A19s at HD via the above suggestions today.

Also, while at another HD, I got a couple of the Quirky Tapt switches on the clearance deal which I forgot who first brought up, but whomever that was/is, thanks!! @whomeveryouare

I’m going to try out 2 of these, it looks like someone did get them working but at the price it won’t be the end of the world if they don’t. http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=9530403&CatId=9328

Leviton VRS15-1LZ $35.60 today from A-Z

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001HT0PB2/ref=gbps_tit_s-3_4382_eb4da700?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=2322594382&pf_rd_s=slot-3&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_i=gb_main&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0MM0AH55K8DA1P9WTFR7

1 Like