Current Device Deals & Best Prices (link to new thread at bottom of thread)

No, ECHODEAL is dead, but Home Depot has it for the same $149 and you can use your 10-20% off Lowes coupons

1 Like

I know man! Whatever makes her happy and takes her mind off my home automation stuf :slight_smile:

1 Like

Doesn’t work anymore. I tried :smile:

Where do I get those? :smiley:

Does anyone know how to get those 20% off Bed, Bath & Beyond coupons?

1 Like

Just ask any woman for a bed bath coupon. Also stop my ur local recycle center and ask the guy there. They have stacks of them and they never expire.

1 Like

For real?! That sounds awesome!

Sign up for their newsletter and they will spam you to death to use your 20%. Thank you G mail for their best spam control. I would have never got rid of Best Buy and BB &B

1 Like

And their paper coupons never expires and can be used forever. No kidding! :slight_smile:

So true, I get the 20% off by text message every 2 weeks. I always have a usable code, they expire, then send me a new one.

Win!.

1 Like

Anyone got any right now? I have a few things I need to get
 like a vacuum cleaner, yes seriously, I don’t have one
 my old house mate realised he had left his at mine finally after all this time :smile:

1 Like

Missus has 10-12 paper coupons but unfortunately it won’t reach you by mail tomorrow. :slight_smile: Next time when you go there, fill the forms lying outside with all the email addresses that you have and you will keep getting these coupons by mail (which is honored irrespective of expiry dates) as well by email (tied to a date, I think).

And yeah, I got my vacuum cleaner as well, coffee machine, Braun electric shaver and all that crap from there as with the coupons it is much cheaper there.

1 Like

I’m telling you a neighbor prob has one that they would give you. In fact I got 2 in the mail his week. Also I was just going to write, too bad the echo isn’t for sale at bed and bath. Foot in mouth, it actually is!! I don’t know if they will give the 20% because it looks like it’s an online item right now but knowing them they prob will. O and it’s on sale at bed and bath too for $150

1 Like

If you sign up then you get online store coupons as well. Your paper coupons will not work online.

1 Like

They actually don’t give u a spot to put any coupon in. I guess there not letting you use it. :frowning:

1 Like

Dragon Tech gen5 z-wave switches are on sale at zwaveproducts.com. Only 29,99$ each!

http://www.zwaveproducts.com/Dragon-Tech.html

are these ST compatible ? they are not on the list?

1 Like

Apparently they work fine with the usual device types. They are standard z-wave switches.

1 Like

Smartthings compatible D-Link DCS-2132L HD 1280 x 800 camera is on sale at NewEgg
 $89.99 normally but an additional $20 off to make it $69.99 with the code ‘EMCKKNV88’ and includes free shipping. Not sure how long the codes last, some were only lasting for a few hours. Picked one up for $75.24 total. Pretty good price compared to most other places.

2 Likes

Great deal on APC Battery Backup from Amazon.com right now for that Router and Modem when power goes out:

Can’t beat $20!

2 Likes

Not on sale so don’t get too excited, but Amazon has Flic buttons back in stock. $34 each. Integration with SmartThings through IFTTT or http Get. Must be paired with a nearby phone or tablet to work.

Even so, I really like these. About the size of a quarter, rubbery with a quality feel. Three states: press, long press, double tap.

Updated And I just this second got a discount offer from the manufacturer site for four for $99. With the HOLIDAYFLIC discount coupon it’s basically free shipping plus a quantity discount, and they’re promising delivery by Christmas. So that one is a deal if you want 4. :sunglasses:

Remember these will only be able to work when your phone or tablet is within Bluetooth range of the button. So if you leave them at home and take your phone to work, the buttons won’t work until you get home again. That will still work for many households, but not for all.

At our house, we have the flics paired to a tablet which acts as our home automation station, so there’s no problem, the buttons always work. But think through your use cases to see if there will always be a tablet/phone in range when you want to use the button.

1 Like