Current Device Deals & Best Prices (link to new thread at bottom of thread)

Just placed my order as well.

1 Like

Got lowes to give me the outlets and on off switches for 20 each. I’m ok with that.

1 Like

Just finally got all the ZCOMBOs that I needed along with some switches, a leak detector, an outdoor outlet module, and the $89 kit
 saved almost $200 with the $20 off $100 codes and the sale
 can’t complain.

1 Like

Amazon is showing the Philips hue white kit as available for sale starting Nov 20. $80 like at Best Buy. This is more fyi, not a sale listing.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/philips-hue-white-led-starter-kit-white/4373906.p?id=1219740706036&skuId=4373906

1 Like

Finally scored
somewhat. I tried one last time with the Outdoor Modules at lowes. At first the CSR said if it’s non-stock we will match it, I just have to get approval. She called someone else over (someone who turned me down days prior) and she gave me her same response “we do not match other Lowes”. I said “she just told me you would and we are just waiting for an approval”.She was not happy but called a manager and he said he could do half, so $20. I bought 3 at $20 a piece and am very happy with that outcome even though I did not get them for $10. I have been wanting a few of these for a while but $40 each was just too much. I see the new ones are now on sale for $30 but I still like my deal better, not sure of the difference :smile:

Just now I also ordered 2 ZCombo’s at $10 off the retail each and used a $10 off $50 coupon getting both for just $50, another item I have been wanting.

I love this thread!!!

3 Likes

Cleaned up thread from the most recent off topic rants. Keep it on topic please! Device deals and discussion about those deals only.

Also, be nice to each other, no need for name calling, if you disagree with someone, say it nicely.

8 Likes

[quote=“slagle, post:937, topic:17374, full:true”]
Cleaned up thread from the most recent off topic rants. Keep it on topic please! Device deals and discussion about those deals only. [/quote]

This just reminded me of something I will try to do instead of commenting right in the thread (any thread, if I can help it)
my post immediately above is unnecessary for this thread. I think I am getting the hang of threadiquette around here a little better now, and I probably should have just sent them a PM since what I posted had nothing to do with deals. I will do that and delete that post.

Now for this part
did a lot of people miss socialization day in kindergarten or something? lol

I have been treated kindly and fairly by absolutely everyone here on this forum (except for one PM incident with one individual. Not going to point fingers, since they know who they are
so, don’t worry
if you don’t know with absolute certainty that it’s you, then it’s definitely not you).

So, thank you everyone! It’s so nice to have a place to discuss this stuff, and benefit from what you have all come up with (including this deals thread). :slight_smile:

Oh
deals
um
it’s the last day for the BuyDig VIASVET25 code. If you haven’t used it yet, get on over there and see if there are any power meters or anything else left. :slight_smile:

I just signed into my Amazon Prime account, and went to my Wish List
 a number of items, example being the Smarthing Hub, the Echo, the Fire TV the prices shown are the regular price, but below that it says “Limited Time Offer” “View Offer Details”
 when I click on the offer details it just lists the regular price and says it is good for one week
 anyone know what is going on???

Nice job coming in, deleting my comment about this being exactly what we should be doing and claiming it as your own. This is not meant in a derogatory way, but you seemed to have missed the point of the post that no one can see, because you deleted it for some reason. My point was two fold. A) this thread is about deals and any individual discussion should have it’s own thread for history purposes. B) the childish stuff is not needed.

Pssst
 Off topic. :grinning:

3 Likes

when moderators clean up a thread, RELATED posts get taken with it. It’s not personal. Now back to the deals. Zwave devices has some certified/refurbished deals if you are into that
 http://www.zwaveproducts.com/Z-Wave-Sales.html

3 Likes

Mine say the same thing. I think it’s a problem with Amazon where at one point these items had a discount or special offer, but somehow they get stuck in the wishlist.

So, don’t get your hopes up of a future discount, but keep your eyes peeled and check http://camelcamelcamel.com/ for price history of these items. Amazon’s prices fluctuate a lot, and if it had a cheap price in the past, it may dip that low in the future.

Well, thing is, 3 items were added to my list this morning, one was added yesterday, and one a week ago
 ummmmmm

Yep
I’m seeing the same thing. I just added the ST hub to see what it would do, and it now shows same thing.
Goofy.

I am hoping it means these items are on the upcoming sale list

1 Like

It’s the same it has been showing for the Echo ever since the deal with the Amazon Store card. Maybe someone with that card can confirm/deny?

Thanks for the info. I guess at $10 it is worth getting them and “throwing away” the second eh?

Yeah, but don’t throw it away
 I’ll take then off your hands. I have a couple of for way sets to replace.

I just picked one up but I can’t get it to pair. Did yours air easily?

which one? The ZCombo? I already have one and it paired very easily