Current Device Deals & Best Prices (link to new thread at bottom of thread)

I would pay $20 for those but that’s just me :smile:

1 Like

@miketx has it mostly working, but it looks like it’s currently OOS

1 Like

Shows “In Stock” on the TD page for me (which was as far as I got) but then when I went to add it to the cart it says OOS…sorry about that.

Edit: Going to remove the post so no one gets their hopes up :frowning:

Too bad we dont get a lot of deals that our good friends in the US get. I mean the Echo is not even available on amazon.ca. We probably need a separate thread for Canadian deals

4 Likes

There was only one reported lowes that offered this price, you might be able to show them the picture and ask if they would match(the equivalent price) that was shown.

To my knowledge only @TexAMR’s local lowes had these officially marked down to that price. The rest of us(myself included) requested our local lowes to price match the picture.

Hope this helps

If your close to the border you could always try the closest one in the states. But FYI the ND locations seem to be cleaned out =P

1 Like

^^ And this too from @TexAMR

I think the thread would be pretty sad haha

2 Likes

What are you going to spend that 400$ now? It’s once again Friday! Let the drunken shopping begin! :wink:

4 Likes

I’m not sure… But I think I should spend it on the wife.

I just won’t tell her about the 300… hd gift card I have!

1 Like

I’ve gone to 2 Lowe’s in Delaware,2 in New York and 1 in New Jersey and none would price match. I showed them the photos of the stickered boxes and the receipts and every store said it was non-shelf but hadn’t been marked down yet from corporate and that they don’t price match themselves (only local competitors). I talked with the manager in each store.

Its a shame because I was going to buy about 10 of these.

1 Like

I don’t have a Lowe’s in my city, and have to drive 45 minutes to get to one. For that price, I think I might make the trip. Has anyone got these working with LED’s?

The on/off switch should work fine with leds the dimmer will be finicky, but ymmv.

My local Lowes had them on a manager’s clearance cart for 90% off. My 2 dimmers and 2 outdoor switches were $4 each. I also got 2 Nyce tilt sensors for $3.50 each, but returned them because 1, they dont work with ST, 2, I already have a tilt sensor on my garage door.

2 Likes

Wow, the rebate for the Rachio through the water company is $120. That makes my total cost after the amazon sale just less than $50 + tax.

2 Likes

I’m from Ontario Canada and I’ll have to agree with this. I can buy the ge switches locally but there $65 for on/off and $70 for a dimmer plus our awesome 13% sales tax. I live about 5 min from the border and once in the USA it’s only a 20 min drive to lowes. Our banks are around 30% exchange rate too but lucky for me my mom works at a winery and I trade her dollar for dollar. It’s definitely worth the the trip for me.

BB deal of the day Friends of Hue LED lightstrip 2 2m strips and Hue hub 40% off $119

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/philips-friends-of-hue-120-lumen-12w-lightstrip-luminaire-starter-kit-15w-equivalent-6-6-multicolor/3286197.p?id=1219090034698&skuId=3286197

1 Like

Staples has a 25% off coupon for in store purchases good until November 15.
http://www.staples.com/coupons/?icid=HP:HP:DEALSDROP:COUPON:TEXT:WEEKLY:20140101:0

There are a few z-wave products that might be a good deal…

1 Like

From 11/18 - 11/25 Lowes will have the Iris Home Automation Comfort and Control Kit on sale for $109. Use Lowes Coupon Generator located here to save $20 off. So for $89 you are getting 1 smart plug, 1 motion sensor, 2 door sensors and the smart button. Not a bad deal.

http://www.lowes.com/pd_753204-41277-9404-L___?productId=999929892&pl=1&Ntt=iris

13 Likes

oh that “LeakSmart Rough Brass Quarter-Turn Straight Valve” looks interesting. Its a water shutoff valve, Would that work with Smartthings? Device Type?

2 Likes

Yup.

2 Likes