Current Device Deals & Best Prices (link to new thread at bottom of thread)

Oh yeah buy them up I have plenty of these in my house. I am jealous on the price.

If one of them pictured is a GE outdoor rated zwave module, they worked pretty well for my Holliday lighting last year and survived extreme cold conditions in NE. I found a hardware issue where rhe rubber cover it has where you insert the plugs comes off within a day or two and cannot be put back.

Great idea! I’ll take my receipt as well a print of your picture and see what I can get done. I bought 3 of the 3-ways and 4 of the on/off switches yesterday.

Is there any way that you would be willing to pm me a copy of your receipt?

I got one of the GE outdoor plugs pictured above from Lowe’s for $10 . Smartthings hub recognized the device as a switch, but when I turn off\on with lights hooked up nothing is happening.

Any suggestions?

I have had the same experience last year. I hit the on/off button on it couple of times as far as I remember and it started working. Also mine though outside is not that far from the hub with other plugged in zwave devices close by. A zwave repair may be of some help as well as you added a new zwave device.

2 Likes

I just got back from my local Lowes and these products were not marked down but I showed them the picture as if a buddy of mine sent it to me and they matched the price. These items are “non stock items” and the manager wanted them out of the store. Apparently the clearance pricing is up to each store manager so haggle with them.

Same here. Showing regular price but manager okay’d the $10 price at customer service. Thanks for posting these ! Great prices!

1 Like

They had the dimmer and outdoor at my closest Lowes for regular price. I showed the manager the pic and he wouldn’t budge. Oh Well.

I went to Lowes and bought 4 dimmers at 9 dollars after talking with customer service. I then went to the other Lowe’s in town (6 miles away), and bought four more at $8.10 each (how they keep getting cheaper I don’t know!) Basically i got 8 dimmers for a grand total of $68.40 I love this forum!!!

5 Likes

None of my four Lowe’s will do the price matching. I’d love a few outdoor modules to run our roof heaters this season.

The GE devices are full price at my Lowe’s
no budging. I already have one of the outdoor switches
works fine.

has anyone tried Xiaomi Smart Door and Windows Sensor? will they connect to ST?
they cost only $ 9.48 and they are supposedly Zigbee devices.
door sensor

there’s also a set for $50 with a wireless button, the door sensor, a presence sensor and a hub/light/speaker(doorbell)
set

The Xioami original line are Zigbee, but not compatible with SmartThings. They use a proprietary encryption layer. They’ll only work with their own controllers.

SmartThings uses the zigbee home automation 1.2 profile (ZHA 1.2) So you want to look for devices that are certified to that.

1 Like

thanks, you saved me 50 bucks. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Good deals at my Lowe’s too. 2 dimmers, 2 outdoor switches, and 2 Nyce tilt sensors for $25. They were all on a 90% off managers special.

2 Likes

Agggh! You guys are making me want to stalk my local Lowes and walk up and down the aisles like a “zombie” looking for fresh blood.

3 Likes

been there, done that lol

Looks like i will have to return the tilt sensors though. They paired but show “open” constantly. Then I read the ST support article that said the Nyce sensors for Iris will not work with ST. It’s a separate Nyce sensor that ST uses.

No such luck at my Lowes in S California, even though the mfg part #'s were identical, they kept insisting that the Lowes item number was different and that this was the new stock. Oh well, you just can’t get good help these days. Maybe I’ll try another Lowes. Too bad that they won’t price match each other.

I went to my local lowes, where I normally but my stuff. The manager was more than happy to help me out. I told him I’d be happy with a lowes gift card (that’s incentive for them). But then he realized that I bought them at the store across town
 So, no joy there

But, he did give me the deal on 2 more dimmers. 20.00 well spent and I’ll go across town tomorrow to see if I can get the rest
 I might just return them and rebuy them.

So, total savings so far ~ $60.00.
Potential savings tomorrow ~ $150.00

Thanks @TexAMR