Current Device Deals & Best Prices (link to new thread at bottom of thread)

I wonder if someone came up with a dash node script for ordering flowers like they have for ordering pizza. You can put dashes all over the house. Mid-fight you just reach over and press the dash. By the time the fight is over the flowers will arrive!!

3 Likes

See right now I have it made. I just tell her all the boxes are for xmas. She may be surprised when she only gets one gift haha.

1 Like

Just make sure it’s a BIG item and tell her you assembled it from all the little packages. Gift K’NEX!

1 Like

Opportunity for a new SmartApp: Connect a new device…auto order flowers for the better half!

1 Like

Linear accessory switch is the way to go.

or try this :

Thanks, guys.
I picked up some A19s at HD via the above suggestions today.

Also, while at another HD, I got a couple of the Quirky Tapt switches on the clearance deal which I forgot who first brought up, but whomever that was/is, thanks!! @whomeveryouare

I’m going to try out 2 of these, it looks like someone did get them working but at the price it won’t be the end of the world if they don’t. http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=9530403&CatId=9328

Leviton VRS15-1LZ $35.60 today from A-Z

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001HT0PB2/ref=gbps_tit_s-3_4382_eb4da700?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=2322594382&pf_rd_s=slot-3&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_i=gb_main&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0MM0AH55K8DA1P9WTFR7

1 Like

Just bought @HD by showing them the Sears online ad. Customer svc. acted a litte grumpy to honor the price match deal but eventually gave in. Awkwad moment but well worth the effort.

2 Likes

Where are you guys using the GE bulbs in your homes? Lamp shades? Rooms?

that’s a smoking deal on the link bulbs! im going to finish out the rest of my house with them.

1 Like

http://getchip.com/

Usually lamps and ceiling fans that take regular bulbs not candelabra . They work good in lamps so long as somebody does not turn off the lamp and leave it off. Most people are persistent enough to flip/turn the switch on the lamp a 2nd time if it does not come on the first time, which of course triggers the bulb to come on full brightness.

XY BT beacons lightning deal $14.50 for Ruby red , $32.74 for 3 pack Ruby, Aquamarine , amethyst ,until 4pm ET today . Now if only ST enabled BT :confused:

Thanks. That seems to be the issue with smart bulbs and dumb switches. I have 2 of the Cree bulbs on lamp shades that usually nobody touches but other than that I can’t come up with anything else to use it in. Don’t get me wrong, I still bought 2 of them LOL.

I have one in porch light that " was" hardwired to an old motion detector along with 2 halogen spotlights, took out the halogens and replaced with solar LEDs, took the motion detector out of the circuit. A couple in the basement and hall in old pull chain fixtures ( removed chains). Hall light that nobody ever touches the switch , since it comes on now with motion or if you open either door. In bedroom lamp with minimote and in livingroom lamp with Harmony remote. After I started replacing dumb switches with ZW, it is hard to find places to actually use bulbs

1 Like

Can I use these in any way right now? IFTTT? I have a compulsion to buy them even though they are probably useless :laughing:

1 Like

I know 3-$33 is hard to pass up even if they are useless LOL

Could somebody PM me a lowes receipt with item 339584 from a store in AZ? Other receipt is from CA which AZ store didn’t accept. Chances are less even with AZ store receipt but I want to try. Thanks!