Current Device Deals & Best Prices (link to new thread at bottom of thread)

I’m being thick, I can’t see where to sign up… I spend FAR too much at HD, I need this :smile:

At the pro desk in any store, or on HD website.

Quirky + GE Tripper smart window/door sensors (2 pack) on clearance at HD for $10.02. Picked up the only one my local store had. Pretty good deal at $5.01/sensor. Anyone had any luck with these?

There is a device type/thread around here somewhere for them

Most people won’t be interested in this, but since I have mentioned it a couple times and gotten some questions, the Tecla shield has a cyberweek discount code, “GET10” for 10% off any product. This is a portable switch control device for use by people with limited hand control that allows them to use a tablet or smartphone using the same kind of controls they would use for a power wheelchair. So with it they could then use SmartTiles or the SmartThings mobile app.

Total cost with cables and everything is typically around $500. Very well engineered with a lot of the features you need but don’t know you need before you get it.

For example, most Bluetooth switch devices go to sleep after awhile. That’s very frustrating for someone who is quadriplegic and trying to use it as a control device throughout the day. The tecla keeps itself awake so it’s always available yet will still run on battery for several days before needing a recharge.

Anyway, you can read more about it on their site if you’re interested.

2 Likes

I have several of these. They work very well and the device type is perfect. Just keep in mind that since this is a custom device type, if you use them in the Smart Lights app, that won’t be locally processed but cloud processed. Here’s the discussion:

1 Like

Looking to buy your significant other some jewelry for the holidays? Spend $499.99 or more at Helzberg Diamonds and get a FREE Amazon Echo

https://www.helzberg.com/product/amazon+echo+2171311.do

With this deal everybody wins! (minus your wallet)

6 Likes

HOLY JEWELRY MARK-UPS HA MAN!

3 Likes

Lol, you know you’ve made it as a small appliance when you’re a giveaway in a diamond purchase…

6 Likes

$500 in jewelry would probably not be enough for me to survive getting a 2nd Echo.

Both my HD’s are cleared out and I really need these, I need about 10 packs :frowning:

1 Like

Got photos in case my store doesn’t have them marked down.

I scored HUGE on the Lowe’s GE switches. I guess it’s only fair that ZERO of the Home Depots in my area carry any of the Quirky Trippers. I would’ve bought a ton. I’d even road trip a bit if I had any idea where I could find a decent amount in stock. Any ideas on how I could look for which stores in my surrounding area would have them?

1 Like

A skew would be awesome so that I could check online at the HDs near me…

The SKU for these is 1001375113

1 Like

Hi I don’t know where everyone is but Manhattan store has 56 in stock

Out of stock within 100 miles of me.

Wanna pick me up about 6? :slight_smile:

Check out my Post 1066 in this thread -