Ct100 thermostat temp change stopped working

I had a ct100 for years
until last night it was working fine.

last night it stopped taking update on the temp changes. Still works fine to change the mode from heat to cool to off etc from the app but not the temp setting any more.
I removed it and added it several times with no luck

works fine from the device itself.

Any help info on this?

Same here with a Honeywell RTH6500. Processes commands in a successful and timely manner but the temp shown in the ST app lags by as much as 30 min.

Try setting up a refresh rule in SharpTools. I do that for my Honeywell T5 thermostat.

It looks like the ‘Z-wave Thermostat’ driver that these are getting migrated to may not be fully compatible with the device based on a few responses I’ve seen popping up in the last 24 hours…

Edit: Perhaps here as well assuming the CT101 and CT100 are related.

1 Like

Multiple people have reported multiple problems on different thermostat brands since they switched to edge drivers. There are at least two threads on the CT 100 already. See the following:

Thermostat problems (multiple brands) Nov 2022

Hi, everyone.

We are looking into this issue with the Engineering team and they have asked for Hub logs. So, everyone facing this issue, please follow these steps and DM me when you are done:

1. In the IDE, enter “my hubs”
  2. Enter the corresponding Hub and go to “view utilities”
  3. Click on “send” below “send hub logs”

And please let us know which Samsung Account you’re using and if you have more than one Hub, the name of the one where the device is paired.

2 Likes

Loaded my logs as well
Hope we can get a quick closure on this issue

2 Likes

Also sent logs and info
ST support was less then stellar when I contacted them.
Reply over and over just remove and add the device again …yeah right :frowning: