Cree Connected Bulb not working

I have 1 Cree bulb of 9 that stopped working yesterday. It shows it’s on in Smartthings app and Smartiles, but it is not. If I cycle it on of through either of these it comes right back on in the app, but it never really comes on. Logging shows the error below. What does it point to? II control this light with the Smart Lighting app haven’t changed anything.

8:33:06 AM:
error
groovy.lang.GroovyRuntimeException: Ambiguous method overloading for method java.math.BigInteger#.
Cannot resolve which method to invoke for [null, class java.lang.Integer] due to overlapping prototypes between:
[class [I, int]
[class [B, int]
[class java.lang.String, int] @ line 101

Two of my three Cree bulbs lost connection with ST. I had to remove the bulbs from ST, reset the bulbs and then add it again like new. One bulb did it two days in a row. Three non-connection events total.

So, I removed this particular bulb from all smartapps it was included in and tested on/off and it worked fine. Added it back to all smartapps and it works fine. I did not have to reset the bulb. More gremlins, I guess…

(Realy Living Dream) #4

That happens all too often with both GE/Wink and Cree bulbs. You can try powercycling the bulb at the source ( Light switch, switch on lamp etc ) and see if that gets it to reconnect.
If that doesn’t work YOU DO NOT NEED TO REMOVE IT FROM ANY SMART APP . You can reset the bulb 3-5 ( or more) 3-5 second power cycles until it flashes. Then go into ST app and add new device. Once it is added again it will go right back where it belongs with the same name and in the same app, since the devices zigbee id has not changed,

(David) #5

The only issues I have had with my cree bulbs have been when the ST system when crazy a few weeks ago. Other than that I have not had any issues. I have about 10 cree bulbs.