Creating a ST account not Samsung

Here’s the thread for that:

I think you guys should get together and let support know that’s a major issue and you are running normal tech versus the phone the other guy is using in that other thread. Read that first.

1 Like

Yes, this is a fire tablet.

technically the Fire Tablet isn’t supported since there isn’t a a SmartThings app in the Amazon App store. I’m still going to email support so they see the need,

1 Like

Did they change something for you specifically or did they change something that will allow all that we’re ST accounts? I deleted that 2nd Home location this morning (that was the one I was able to send accept invite on). I will try and send invite to my original location and see if that works now.

Ya, support must have fixed the invitation accept link because I had no issues accepting. It just automatically showed up

No, I don’t think they understand the issue. So I just emailed them back and used your screen shot to show them what I get when I try to login. However, I just went thru the post you linked above and one guy said he could login on an old version if that is the case I should just be able to download an old version install it, login and then update to the most recent version. Will have to wait until 5:30 for that.

Let me know how that works.

I will, I have 2.2.7 saved on my phone, I use ES file explorer and that will let you backup any apk on your phone. So I have a backup of every version of the ST app since I started. Comes in handy big time when I don’t like the newest update or they messed something up, I just revert back to my backup.

3 Likes