[Obsolete] Lowe’s Coupons - not updated anymore -

probably by the end of the month

1 Like

All the $20 off of $100 codes are dead now.

There is a new mastercode for $25 off $250. Previously was 40 off 200.
Master code is 0581

Thanks, file updated

Thanks for doing this! Are the $40 off $200 dead? They’re coming out to $25 off $250.

Using my smartphone, I was able to use this generator to get a code, then used an online tool to convert the code to a barcode. The barcode on my phone scanned just fine at the self checkout. You just need to perform this activity when you’re actually at the self checkout so your code doesn’t get used before you scan it. You can scan the coupon code prior to scanning your items for purchase.

6 Likes

$40 off $200 dead for now.

Is there any discounts for $5,000 purchase? Going to buy some HA items including a grill and patio for backyard. Want to see if there is a 10% coupon and any restrictions etc… any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks.

There are limits on all of the codes. If making a large purchase, your best bet is to break it up.
When I purchased a bunch of windows I placed the orders for 2 windows at a time to make the most of the available codes. It did prompt a call from the store asking me why I had 5 orders for 2 windows each. When I said I had a bunch of coupon codes they understood. He just asked if I had a full list so they could pull them all at once instead of having to do it as the orders came in.

2 Likes

Is there a cycle to how Lowe’s offers their coupons?
Any idea if the $40 off $200 will be a valid coupon on April 1st?
The thing I want to buy is only on sale until 4/5, unless they run out before then. I don’t want to have to spend an extra $50 to use the $25 off $250…that extra $$ is not in my budget.

Not really a cycle. They ended the 15/50 a while ago, then killed off the $50/200. All depends on how much the head office is willing to lose lol

HELP! I tried the $25 off $250 AND the 10% off and I get:
“Bar code promotion could not be processed”. I even tried typing it in instead of cut & paste.
The thing I am buying was supposed to be on sale until the 4th, now the website says the 28th.
I need a code ASAP
Thanks for any help you can give me

Does anyone know the April coupon codes? The 20 off 100 and 40 off 200 no longer work

For large purchases (usually over $2500) head over to the contractor desk. This is somewhat hit or miss but talk to them and they may be able to apply a contractor discount. It isn’t a flat rate, you give them a list of your items and they go into a computer and come back with discounts on a per item basis. I read about it and tried it with success when buying stuff for my new home. Didn’t hurt that my builder was a large purchaser from that particular Lowes too. If you have a contractor friend, it may be worth dropping a name. I’d classify it as a store-to-store basis.

I’ve heard success with people doing this at Home Depot too.

April coupons just updated. 40 off 200 are dead for now.

2 Likes

10 percent not working for me, anyone else? Will 40 off 200 work in the future or did Lowes end it?
Thank you very much Tim

10% should work now, sorry about that.
40% off 200 is dead for now and i have no idea if/when it will be reactivated.

Thanks for the Lowe’s promo code generator. I was a big user in the http://renovopower.com/lowes.html until it stopped generating codes.

During that time I slowed down my home projects, but may not pick them up again. Thanks again!

I use to always break up my orders. CS would always wonder why I had five $50 orders. My secret.

Has anyone else seen this message when clicking on the googledocs link: “We’re sorry. This document is not published.” My neighbor sent me the link to this message board and was initially able to get the link to work just fine. Not having any luck all of a sudden. Needing to use it later today.