Hello SmartThings People!
New ST User. Here’s my scenario:
- I have a room with 3 Hue Bulbs + Bridge
- A Hue Dimmer switch was setup with a Hue scene via the Hue App: Turn on 2 bulbs to 75%; Turn on 3rd bulb to 100%
- Hue Dimmer calls this scene on tap. All 3 lights turn on, fade from 0 to target values in a synchronized manner. They start turning on at the same time and fade in to target threshold in the same time frame.
- Hue Hub integrated to SmartThings and devices controllable (outside of Dimmer, i know the issues there and don’t expect them integrated)
- To setup some manner of ‘scene’ in SmartThings (via SmartApp, routine, whatever) to turn this device group on/off in a synchronized manner like the Hue App.
- Attempts via CoRE Piston (first attempts, might be missing logic) result in the devices turning on in a Serial fashion (one followed by the next) and dimming to the appropriate levels (0->Target level).
- Attempts via a Scene Machine smartapp do the same; Lights turn on in a serial fashion and turn dim to target levels
So my Question:
- Can I setup a group of devices to turn on/off in a Parallel fashion like the Hue Bridge performs? Looking to replicate as close as possible to how the Hue App performs
Can be via Recommended smartapp, some coding, something?
A Very Fuzzy Lab Rat…