Continuous Connection Failed error

Continuously getting connection failed errors for the last few minutes…

Rebooted… Dashboard is just spinning wheel…

Yea, its gone now, but things went all stupid for about 10 minutes…

Yeap… Working now… I am so dreading christmas eve and Christmas. Hope all is well and ST support gets a break!

I think we’ll be fine, the North Koreans will have taken down North America’s internet, support will have nothing to do…

1 Like

Sure, I feel totally safe now. :slight_smile: But seriously, with more and more people connecting their HVAC, water heaters. garage doors and security systems to Smart Things, I cannot even imagine the amount of real physical damage that can be inflicted by hacking SmartThings servers.

I am having this issue tonight. Trying to swap out a motion sensor and I can’t even get a SmartApp to load so that I can remove the motion sensor from it.

Just sent a complaint email to support. I am running out of patience with this platform.

It happened to me couple of days back for several hours. And on a good day, for a few minutes. Hold on tight…

Yeah, this kind of error happens to me a lot too. That and a spinning wheel that goes for 30-40 seconds or sometimes never stops. Restarting the app helps sometimes, but it’s really annoying.