SmartThings Community

Connection to Domoticz defined devices like Blinds and On/Off switches

somfy
x10
rgbw
project_shades
(Martin Verbeek) #766

looks good. I took a look at device logic, when you hit the Preset tile it will issue the Stop command to domoticz…could you check if you do a Stop in domoticz that all is working as expected? And check the log in both ST and Domoticz to see if any error is occuring…

(Arnoud) #767

Yes, a stop in Domoticz works as expected.

When I trigger Up & Down from the ST app I see this in the log:

2019-03-14 18:43:33.124 Status: User: Admin initiated a switch command (128/Rolluik Werkkamer/On)
2019-03-14 18:43:33.127 Status: Notification: IDX 128 on
2019-03-14 18:43:41.806 Status: User: Admin initiated a switch command (128/Rolluik Werkkamer/Off)
2019-03-14 18:43:41.810 Status: Notification: IDX 128 off

pressing the Preset button does not generate any response in the Domoticz log or from the blinds.

This is what it looks like from within Domoticz:

Slides00047

If I hit the red STOP button the blind will move to the preset position, and I see this in the logs:

2019-03-14 18:47:58.437 Status: User: Admin initiated a switch command (128/Rolluik Werkkamer/Stop)
2019-03-14 18:47:58.441 Status: Notification: IDX 128 off

Hitting the Preset button from within the app gets no action in the ST IDE logs. The up/down button generate the traces that you would expect.

No errors anywhere…

(Martin Verbeek) #768

This was weird, normally the Windows Shade capability has the presetPosition command defined automatically, this is somehow gone away now (maybe named otherwise now) Anyhow, i have name the command explicit now, which makes it work. So refresh the domoticzBlind device handler, should work now. Also a small change to domotics server.

Partial failure with Somfy blinds, no more preset
(Arnoud) #769

Yep, that has fixed it.

Is there a way to figure out the capabilities of a blind and only show the options relevant to it? I mean, I can comment the windspeed, wind direction etc out from the groovy source, but it would be much easier (for the end user, not for you) to have this only appear if this is relevant for this blind?

(Martin Verbeek) #770

If you delete the device in st, it will be readded without the weather

met vriendelijke groeten,

Martin

(Arnoud) #771

Ok, now that was working as expected I turned to the power meter.

Looking at the source I was expecting to be able to generate a graphical report similar to what I see in Domoticz, but that is not working, right?

I did make a change to the sourcecode to make the low-counter also work.

I noticed that in the “Recently’” information the “consumptionlow” was one lowercase word, while in the source it was written with a capital L. I changed it to:

valueTile("consumptionLow", "device.consumptionlow", width: 2, height: 2) {
	state "consumptionlow", label:'Low ${currentValue} W', defaultState: true

And now it shows up correctly.

“consumption high” in the log is spelled with all lowercase, but a space in between.

Is there a way to get rid of the “.0” at the end of every reading?

Oh, and I deleted the space before the “W” to prevent the ‘W’’ from being on a different line. The text is slightly smaller now, but I think it looks better:

(Martin Verbeek) #772

Thx Arnoud, will reflect those on git as well.
Graph does not work very well in St. Lot of issues.

met vriendelijke groeten,

Martin

(Arnoud) #773

Is it somehow possible to update sensor state (for example, from my outdoor temperature sensor) more than twice a day?

(Bartosz Kubek) #774

Hi Martin,

I’m pretty sure the reason for “preset” being not available anymore in ST is related to what I had. Check the response from ST Member:

He never came back with the update.

I have pull Your fix from gitHub, and it works. Now, after 1 month my Somfy blinds finally work again with :preset: button in ST app. Thank You!!!

(Bartosz Kubek) #775

Just for cross reference, the blinds preset position has been finally solved completely.

Guys from SmartThings managed to bring it back

and then Martin released v. 4.5 that also brings it back to Domoticz-Server smart app:

Blinds owners are happy again :slight_smile:
Cheers!

(Arnoud) #776

The last 4.4 fix enabled me to stop my non-preset-ebabled blinds with the Preset command. Now it still works with 4.5.

(Gcaley) #777

Thanks! I gave up with the ST Presence fob anyway and now use Life360, which is working ok