SmartThings Community

Connection to Domoticz defined devices like Blinds and On/Off switches

somfy
x10
rgbw
project_shades

(Martin Verbeek) #704

Weird, no issues in my setup. will try to reproduce, how many devices do you have in the group? (should make no difference, but just to be sure)

(Dick) #705

4 devices. I made two additional scene’s, one for off and one for on, with the same devices as in the group, in the same order, and both scene’s work.
Don’t think that this information is valuable, but all of them are old RFXCOM devices.
Domoticz receives no command for the groups, while it does for the scene’s.

The groups are all ‘On’ in ST, while their are actually off. Can’t change that. ST says ‘Turning Off’ and after a while the button is ‘On’ again.

Gas reporting device shows data!!! I think I was too fast.

I’ll let you know whether the values are right from both power and gas data.

(Martin Verbeek) #706

groups and scenes do not support notifications, it relies on a scheduled event that can update the status if it is changed in Domoticz. I have to think a workaround for that to make it more real time.

could you paste result of /json.htm?type=command&param=getscenedevices&idx=number&isscene=true. number is idx of the group.

(Dick) #707

OK, but first I’m removing the app from ST. Because I see on the IDE that the groups have a (one particular!!!) child device. Then do a re-install. If the problem is still there I’ll send you the result.

(Dick) #708

Good job Martin!
I have no errors anymore while running the app now for 20 minutes. I clicked around I think almost everything: no errors!! :tada::muscle:

Got only the =graph errors during setting up the app. But since I’m not really interested in those measurements, I don’t mind. But it is strange. When I look at these (Z-wave) devices in ST (ported from Domiticz) I can not monitor the momentary power use, nor the totals.

Well done, Dick

(Martin Verbeek) #709

Could you paste domoticz status with /json.htm?type=device&rid=idx for one of those z-wave devices?

(Dick) #710

Hi Martin,

I’ve some troubles with ST. It can be properly included with Domoticz anymore. When it does (not properly) then it sees no other z-wave devices.

It all started with removing the app from ST and then removing ST from my network because I wanted to start with fresh installations due to the next error.

I’ve some Z-wave physical dual switches, but each switch with an unique id. When actuating one switch the other should not be switched.
Now, when I switch one of such dual switch in Domonicz, the other marked as been switched as well! In Domoticz you see (thus the other is not really switched):

0x07 is the z-wave ID of the dual switch, IDX 18 switch 1, IDX 15 switch 2.
IDX 18 is actuated and should be switched. IDX 15 should not be switched or marked that it is switched.
This is what IDE shows:

When I switch to the other state (Off) you see the same messages in both Domoticz and IDE, but with Off.
When I switch the same button in ST the log of Domoticz and IDE are the same as above for On. But for Off the IDE shows two times IDX 15 !! IDX 15 should not be marked.

When I do the same with the other switch (IDX 15), no markings is being send for both On/Off, as it should be.

I’ll come back to you when everything is fixed again.

Regards, Dick

(Martin Verbeek) #711

out of curiousity, do you have groups/scenes that have the same IDX as a “normal” device? Came to the coclusion yesterday that app has a flaw in that respect, it should create a unique based on idx, but idx could be doubled.

(Dick) #712

Hi Martin, back again. I had problems with my Z-wave controller. Why and how, I don’t know. Everything is up and running again. New z-wave network, new z-wave controller, fresh domiticz install, fresh Domoticz Server install. For now, forget the problems I had with the dual switch devices, they are not there anymore.

The =graph errors. For me not a problem, but if you want I can provide you some more info to fix these. These errors exist with z-wave devices ported from Domoticz. If I want I can also operate them in ST, but I don’t want to have ST as my primary z-wave controller. When operating the z-wave devices in ST the power usage is reported.
In the app, when opening the menu item to create composites of the z-wave power switch/usage from Domoticz I get errors in the =Graph devices. For instance I have a switch IDX80 with a power usage meter IDX101.

Switch IDX80:

Usage IDX101:

In ST with switch IDX80, when I press refresh under ‘Right Now’ I get this response with the IDE:

Results: /json.htm?type=devices&rid=80
{
“ActTime” : 1546620953,
“AstrTwilightEnd” : “18:45”,
“AstrTwilightStart” : “06:44”,
“CivTwilightEnd” : “17:19”,
“CivTwilightStart” : “08:10”,
“DayLength” : “07:46”,
“NautTwilightEnd” : “18:03”,
“NautTwilightStart” : “07:26”,
“ServerTime” : “2019-01-04 17:55:53”,
“SunAtSouth” : “12:05”,
“Sunrise” : “08:52”,
“Sunset” : “16:38”,
“app_version” : “4.9700”,
“result” : [
{
“AddjMulti” : 1.0,
“AddjMulti2” : 1.0,
“AddjValue” : 0.0,
“AddjValue2” : 0.0,
“BatteryLevel” : 255,
“CustomImage” : 0,
“Data” : “Off”,
“Description” : “”,
“DimmerType” : “none”,
“Favorite” : 1,
“HardwareID” : 3,
“HardwareName” : “Aeotec Z-stick Gen5”,
“HardwareType” : “OpenZWave USB”,
“HardwareTypeVal” : 21,
“HaveDimmer” : true,
“HaveGroupCmd” : true,
“HaveTimeout” : false,
“ID” : “00000F02”,
“Image” : “Light”,
“IsSubDevice” : false,
“LastUpdate” : “2019-01-04 17:03:01”,
“Level” : 100,
“LevelInt” : 100,
“MaxDimLevel” : 100,
“Name” : “Garage verlichting buiten”,
“Notifications” : “true”,
“PlanID” : “0”,
“PlanIDs” : [ 0 ],
“Protected” : false,
“ShowNotifications” : true,
“SignalLevel” : “-”,
“Status” : “Off”,
“StrParam1” : “”,
“StrParam2” : “”,
“SubType” : “Switch”,
“SwitchType” : “On/Off”,
“SwitchTypeVal” : 0,
“Timers” : “false”,
“Type” : “Light/Switch”,
“TypeImg” : “lightbulb”,
“Unit” : 1,
“Used” : 1,
“UsedByCamera” : false,
“XOffset” : “0”,
“YOffset” : “0”,
“idx” : “80”
}
],
“status” : “OK”,
“title” : “Devices”
}

Results: /json.htm?type=devices&rid=101
{
“ActTime” : 1546621157,
“AstrTwilightEnd” : “18:45”,
“AstrTwilightStart” : “06:44”,
“CivTwilightEnd” : “17:19”,
“CivTwilightStart” : “08:10”,
“DayLength” : “07:46”,
“NautTwilightEnd” : “18:03”,
“NautTwilightStart” : “07:26”,
“ServerTime” : “2019-01-04 17:59:17”,
“SunAtSouth” : “12:05”,
“Sunrise” : “08:52”,
“Sunset” : “16:38”,
“app_version” : “4.9700”,
“result” : [
{
“AddjMulti” : 1.0,
“AddjMulti2” : 1.0,
“AddjValue” : 0.0,
“AddjValue2” : 0.0,
“BatteryLevel” : 255,
“CounterToday” : “0 kWh”,
“CustomImage” : 0,
“Data” : “5.6 kWh”,
“Description” : “”,
“Favorite” : 0,
“HardwareID” : 3,
“HardwareName” : “Aeotec Z-stick Gen5”,
“HardwareType” : “OpenZWave USB”,
“HardwareTypeVal” : 21,
“HaveTimeout” : false,
“ID” : “00000F02”,
“LastUpdate” : “2019-01-04 17:03:01”,
“Name” : “Garage verlichting buiten [kWh Meter]”,
“Notifications” : “true”,
“Options” : “”,
“PlanID” : “0”,
“PlanIDs” : [ 0 ],
“Protected” : false,
“ShowNotifications” : true,
“SignalLevel” : “-”,
“SubType” : “kWh”,
“SwitchTypeVal” : 0,
“Timers” : “false”,
“Type” : “General”,
“TypeImg” : “current”,
“Unit” : 1,
“Usage” : “0 Watt”,
“Used” : 1,
“XOffset” : “0”,
“YOffset” : “0”,
“idx” : “101”
}
],
“status” : “OK”,
“title” : “Devices”
}

Nope, I don’t think that’s possible with Domoticz. The groups are working (now).

Regards, Dick

(Martin Verbeek) #713

For these switch/power combination you do not need to create a composite yourself, because the ID 00000F02 is the same it will be done by the app.
The response is OK for the refresh, total for Enerymeter is 5.6 kWh. It should show left under in the tile.

(Dick) #715

Nothing is presented in the app, also not after pressing refresh:

Regards, Dick

(Martin Verbeek) #716

does it show anything under recently or in the events of the base device in the IDE?

(Dick) #717

Yes, after pressing refresh the IDE shows:
‎17‎:‎52‎:‎56: info Native Capability Message : [name:energyMeter, value:5.6, isStateChange:true, displayed:true, linkText:Domoticz Server, descriptionText:Domoticz Server energy meter is 5.6]

The app:

(Martin Verbeek) #718

ah right, left below is current usage, so it should show when it is on.

(Dick) #719

Yes it does show the momentary power. But it’s not possible to show the total power consumption kWh (on daily bases and/or total bases)?

Regards, Dick

(Martin Verbeek) #720

WIll do, i am releasing 7.20, plus some DTH updates later, that will show totals in a seperate value tile.

Released 7.20 to github. Also you need new DTH for domoticzScene and domoticzOnOff.

It will update the devices for scenes and groups as i have double IDX-es between scenes and devices…

(Dick) #721

Nice.
Maybe another issue for fine tuning. I’ve a dummy selector switch in Domoticz:

In the app the following is shown:

The [Down (-)] is not available and not functioning in the app.
The button [)] is doing nothing.
The Off button is doing nothing (in Domoticz it does ofcourse).
What is the [Signal 0]?
The [Up (+)] works fine.

Regards, Dick

(Martin Verbeek) #722

Can be an issue with the special characters

Verzonden vanaf Samsung-tablet.

-------- Oorspronkelijk bericht --------

(Martin Verbeek) #723

new version of domoticzSelectorState on git. It was splitting on - character. Doing that now in a different way. If you want the label updated of the ) button, go in the IDE to the selector device, click the child device - Down and select change/save. It should now have updated the label.

(Dick) #724

Hi Martin,

App works great! The selector switch works even better than in Domoticz :wink:

Here the results of the gas and power sensors. With the power sensor. Is it possible to split the results “Total: xx;xx;xx;xx;xx;xx Today: XX kWh” into multiple field with headings or something? Thus totals per meter counter and Today, and maybe which meter counter (low / high tariff) is selected at that moment?

Regards, Dick