Connection to Domoticz defined devices like Blinds and On/Off switches

Thank you, as a bonus, just added Locks. I do not have them myself so it is a bit of a guess. It should get defined in DZ and you should be able to act on it both in DZ and ST with lock-unlock. No other states are supported. I had to rely on the docs in both worlds…let me know of any issues :slight_smile:

PS i am looking at dimming as well…

1 Like

I’m still not seeing any cleanup, I am guessing it’s due to my devices still existing, I have just removed them from the room scope, does the app use the rooms just to populate, or during cleanup too?

Any way to flush the DZ to ST devices? Still not able to delete the smart app to start again.

Wob

Just to narrow down the populate. Devices that are deleted in DZ should end up getting deleted in ST as well. No grand flush function for this (will be looking into that, might be usefull in initial fases of a setup).

Just found an error in the feedback of utility like devices (it will not update!!) affected devices are sensors types that report on lux, temp, kwh etc…please get latest from repo!!

When you delete do you see any errors in the log? It deletes the childdevices. doing that on purpose, child will not be deleted if it is related to an automation or something similar that prevents it from deletion, the error in the log might tell you the reason.

No errors in the log, I didn’t think I had any automation on those devices as I am really still just testing my ST environment, but I just noticed I had placed some alerts on doors in the Smart Home Monitor, I’ll try removing those and see if how I go.

Also noticed the ST to DZ temp sensors doesn’t seed the initial value, so it reports 0 till an update is sent, no big deal, but thought you might be interested. Also noticed that it doesn’t contain humidity (or pressure), any plans to add those?

Thanks,
Wob

I got there, Google Assistant seems to be enought to stop the device from being deleted, I also installed Webcore the other day and that was linked to a couple.

Removed now and I’ll start a fresh install, thanks for the help.

Wob

humidity is an documented capability for ST, pressure not. What devices in ST do you use that report pressure?

Actually none yet, but I will be moving my Aqara Temp sensor the DH for that has both Humidity and Pressure, I’ll touch base once I have it in ST for you to look at if you like… No big deal really as here is Australia air pressure is fairly useless.

I have noticed some odd things after re-adding the app, the notifications were not cleared on DZ, I decided to manually remove it from some devices that are now outside the roomplan I am using to sync in ST, but they get added back, not a big deal, more just doing housekeeping.

There are a few sensors in scope that don’t have notifications set yet. Also my fridge sensor, that has an existing push notification, for temp alarm, doesn’t have a new one added. I’ll let the dust settle overnight to see if they catch up, but the ones I remove seem to get re-added rather quickly.

Wob

will add clear operation in the uninstall to tidy up in DZ.

1 Like

It seems since my reinstall none of my temp sensors are coming in from DZ, a virtual one that is part of my AC is ok, but none of the others are created in ST.

Any ideas?

Wob

I have a suspicion, i am looking for type=temp now, changed it from when a device had a Temp attribute, that is more specific, just changed it back, update from repo…

Just to be sure, could you do a IP:8080/json.htm?type=devices&rid=idx for the device and post?

Because the notifications are not cleared, when something happens to the device it will send a message to ST, this will recreate and set the notification, this will keep on happening. Need to do some rethinking on the room/devices connections. It was originally meant to just narrow down the initial selection. There is no ongoing maintenance in the room to device connection.

That did the trick, devices started showing up as they updated.

Here is one of the devices that wasn’t showing before.

{
   "ActTime" : 1517955606,
   "AstrTwilightEnd" : "21:23",
   "AstrTwilightStart" : "04:52",
   "CivTwilightEnd" : "20:19",
   "CivTwilightStart" : "05:57",
   "DayLength" : "13:30",
   "NautTwilightEnd" : "20:50",
   "NautTwilightStart" : "05:25",
   "ServerTime" : "2018-02-07 09:20:06",
   "SunAtSouth" : "13:05",
   "Sunrise" : "06:23",
   "Sunset" : "19:53",
   "result" : [
      {
         "AddjMulti" : 1.0,
         "AddjMulti2" : 1.0,
         "AddjValue" : 0.0,
         "AddjValue2" : 0.0,
         "BatteryLevel" : 255,
         "CustomImage" : 0,
         "Data" : "25.6 C, 62 %",
         "Description" : "",
         "DewPoint" : "17.78",
         "Favorite" : 1,
         "HardwareID" : 3,
         "HardwareName" : "Mi Gateway",
         "HardwareType" : "Xiaomi Gateway",
         "HardwareTypeVal" : 95,
         "HaveTimeout" : false,
         "Humidity" : 62,
         "HumidityStatus" : "Wet",
         "ID" : "E408",
         "LastUpdate" : "2018-02-07 09:15:38",
         "Name" : "Outside Temperature",
         "Notifications" : "false",
         "PlanID" : "19",
         "PlanIDs" : [ 19, 28 ],
         "Protected" : false,
         "ShowNotifications" : true,
         "SignalLevel" : "-",
         "SubType" : "LaCrosse TX3",
         "Temp" : 25.600000000000001,
         "Timers" : "false",
         "Type" : "Temp + Humidity",
         "TypeImg" : "temperature",
         "Unit" : 2,
         "Used" : 1,
         "XOffset" : "262",
         "YOffset" : "68",
         "idx" : "209"
      }
   ],
   "status" : "OK",
   "title" : "Devices"
}

Some of my devices are still missing the notifications setting in DZ, 2 x Temp sensors, 2 x Pressure sensors and 1 x Thermostat. Is there a way for me to force those out? I tryed running the add in the smartapp without success.

I also noticed my ST to DZ temp sensor doesn’t seem to be updating as of last night.
It is still updating is ST and also listed as in Use by the SmartApp.

Update: After a little cleanup of devices in ST the ST to DZ Temp is working again, so I’ll report back if that changes.

Hmm, I am a little perplexed. Based on this I disabled the http notifications under settings, then proceeded to remove the notifications from devices no long in ST. I assumed with notifications disabled then ST wouldn’t see me remove them and want to re-add. But the notifications have been populated again, nothing in the ST Live Log, and nothing in DZ Logs… Very odd, although not a big issue I just thought I would clean up.

Hi Wob, as said I need to rethink the possibility that devices go in and out of use in a room and how to keep track of that and the maintenance that goes along with it. The sync both ways is a first attempt, so keep the ideas coming. If a specific device has problems paste the DZ info that will help me big time.

The app will not do maintenance instantly. It can take an hour to get into the nest cycle. You force it by pressing update on the ide under my locations

No complaints here Martin, full expecting to be alpha testing and more than happy with your progress.

Moved a few more lights and a door contact from DZ to ST to extend some testing, the lights are functioning in both directions, but the door contact doesn’t update in DZ, it also doesn’t have a notification set.

The other devices I mentioned before still don’t seem to have had a notification set, seems that is the core of my issues, I could manually set them using your format, but want to help diagnose the cause if I can.

This is the ST to DZ Door Contact.

{
   "ActTime" : 1517998076,
   "AstrTwilightEnd" : "21:23",
   "AstrTwilightStart" : "04:52",
   "CivTwilightEnd" : "20:19",
   "CivTwilightStart" : "05:57",
   "DayLength" : "13:30",
   "NautTwilightEnd" : "20:50",
   "NautTwilightStart" : "05:25",
   "ServerTime" : "2018-02-07 21:07:56",
   "SunAtSouth" : "13:05",
   "Sunrise" : "06:23",
   "Sunset" : "19:53",
   "result" : [
      {
         "AddjMulti" : 1.0,
         "AddjMulti2" : 1.0,
         "AddjValue" : 0.0,
         "AddjValue2" : 0.0,
         "BatteryLevel" : 255,
         "CustomImage" : 0,
         "Data" : "Closed",
         "Description" : "",
         "Favorite" : 0,
         "HardwareID" : 15,
         "HardwareName" : "SmartThings",
         "HardwareType" : "Dummy (Does nothing, use for virtual switches only)",
         "HardwareTypeVal" : 15,
         "HaveDimmer" : false,
         "HaveGroupCmd" : true,
         "HaveTimeout" : false,
         "ID" : "80",
         "Image" : "Light",
         "IsSubDevice" : false,
         "LastUpdate" : "2018-02-07 20:41:20",
         "Level" : 0,
         "LevelInt" : 0,
         "MaxDimLevel" : 0,
         "Name" : "Playroom Door",
         "Notifications" : "false",
         "PlanID" : "9",
         "PlanIDs" : [ 9, 29 ],
         "Protected" : false,
         "ShowNotifications" : true,
         "SignalLevel" : 0,
         "Status" : "Closed",
         "StrParam1" : "",
         "StrParam2" : "",
         "SubType" : "X10",
         "SwitchType" : "Contact",
         "SwitchTypeVal" : 2,
         "Timers" : "false",
         "Type" : "Lighting 1",
         "TypeImg" : "contact",
         "Unit" : 5,
         "Used" : 1,
         "UsedByCamera" : false,
         "XOffset" : "0",
         "YOffset" : "0",
         "idx" : "281"
      }
   ],
   "status" : "OK",
   "title" : "Devices"
}

Thanks😉. Will check it out later today.

met vriendelijke groeten,

Martin

1 Like

No rush, keep up the good work.

Timezone differences (I’m in Australia) mean I’ll post a bunch of stuff while you are sleeping, don’t think I am rushing you :smile:

Edit: Oh, a note on the contact above from ST to DZ that isn’t updating in DZ, I can see in my live logs that the SmartApp is seeing the change, its just not making it to DZ for some reason.

f78298ce-9118-40d2-9c6d-60432e3f0db7  9:01:23 PM: info switch off for Playroom 3 idx 279
f78298ce-9118-40d2-9c6d-60432e3f0db7  9:01:22 PM: info switch off for Playroom 4 idx 280
f78298ce-9118-40d2-9c6d-60432e3f0db7  9:01:21 PM: info switch off for Playroom 2 idx 278
f78298ce-9118-40d2-9c6d-60432e3f0db7  9:01:21 PM: info switch off for Playroom 1 idx 277
f78298ce-9118-40d2-9c6d-60432e3f0db7  9:01:20 PM: info contact closed for Playroom Door idx 281
f78298ce-9118-40d2-9c6d-60432e3f0db7  9:01:10 PM: info switch on for Playroom 4 idx 280
f78298ce-9118-40d2-9c6d-60432e3f0db7  9:01:09 PM: info switch on for Playroom 3 idx 279
f78298ce-9118-40d2-9c6d-60432e3f0db7  9:01:08 PM: info switch on for Playroom 2 idx 278
f78298ce-9118-40d2-9c6d-60432e3f0db7  9:01:07 PM: info switch on for Playroom 1 idx 277
f78298ce-9118-40d2-9c6d-60432e3f0db7  9:01:06 PM: info contact open for Playroom Door idx 281