Connect to Hisense DH70W1WG portable dehumidifier?

I’d like for my basement dehumidifier to be a little smarter. Seems like a few people have put a smart plug on their dehumidifier. If you have a whole house one you can control it through a thermostat. I see there are a few dehumidifiers with wifi connectivity. Has anyone written a DHT to work with these? Example:

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Hisense-70-Pint-2-Speed-Dehumidifier-Wi-Fi-Connected/1000195207

I believe this is what you are looking for. Sorry its so late, but i just got one myself and was wondering what the “WIFI” on the top was for.

Those are the instructions for connecting it to its own app. The previous poster is looking for a “device type handler“ (DTH) so that it could be connected to SmartThings.

Unfortunately, I don’t believe anyone has found a way to do that yet. Most Wi-Fi devices do not work with the smartthings app unless they are on the official “works with smartthings“ list. See the community FAQ on this issue:

FAQ: WIFI Devices in ST? How can I integrate a WiFi or Bluetooth device that isn’t listed in the SmartThings app?