fs
wtb
wtt
sell
trades

(Jason) #171

4x12…good catch

(Stephen) #172

I have a Nexia bridge that also has a Schlage B369, Z-wave thermostat and Z-wave plug in on/ off module on eBay. Not that any of us want a Nexia bridge but you may be able to use the other items. It is in auction format and has a little under two days left.

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/332140527924

Trade/Sell
(Patrick Musselman) #173

I have 2 of this Philips 464503 Hue White and Color A19 LED Bulb, 3rd Generation that i would like to swap for a Go, Iris or Bloom in similar value or close too… Thanks.

BTW, never used but I did open the box. Have not even plugged in.

(Chad Moss) #174

I have a Hue Iris I’d be willing to consider trading…

(Patrick Musselman) #175

Sounds like a deal to me. Lets PM offline?

(Matt) #176

Have 12 go control door/window sensors and 3 go control sirens. Looking to trade for Hue products or Lightify Garden spots. Also have Pentium G620/1TB/Win7 machine that’s just laying around. Missing HDD cage & have 32GB SSD cache drive to go with if anyone has any interest in that.

Edit: Added non ST things

(Bill) #177

I have a couple of Philips Friends of hue I’m trying to trade if you are interested for some sensors?

(Chad Moss) #178

I have a Philips Hue Iris - looking to trade for gardenspots.

( Cosmo) #179

SOLD
Hue A19 Color Gen2 bulb. Barely used a month as a notification light. never on more than 5min at a time, couldnt have 2-3 total hours on time.

SOLD
BR30 Color Gen2. I use it also for notifications, and it couldn’t be 3 months old.

(Gabe) #180

Hi all,
I have a bunch of OPEN BOX Chamberlain MyQ Universal Smartphone Garage Door Controller (MYQ-G0201). They look brand new, but once again, the boxes are opened. $60 shipped.

(Ryan Howard) #181

I’m looking to buy a bunch of smart switches. GE 12722 are prefered.

( Cosmo) #182

I have a bunch of Leviton Dimmers and Switches. Obviously not GE, but if interested let me know.
All brand new.

(Ryan Howard) #183

How much, and what model? I’m just looking for switches, no dimmers.

(Bill) #184

How much do you want for one or two of your Leviton dimmer switches?

Thanks,

Bill

(Rick Pittser) #185

I have 2 nucleus intercoms for sale or trade. I bought them when they came out. They work fine, but we just don’t use them, so I’d rather get some value out of them if possible. One has a small scratch on the speaker, but other than that they look brand new. Will sell or trade for GE Z-wave switches (toggle, not paddle style), motion sensors, echo dot(s), or ??? If you’re interested, make a cash or trade offer.

(Diego Yong) #186

are you willing to sell any of those?

(tedrpi) #187

Anyone interested in an Aeotec minimote? Brand new in the box. I’d prefer to trade for something you don’t need, open to pretty much anything.

Full specs:

(BrazucaNY) #188

New in the box :slight_smile:

GoControl Z-Wave Isolated Contact Fixture Module - FS20Z-1

I want
Z-Wave PLUS Smart Switch Dual Relay Wireless Home Automation Connectivity

Send me a message if you want to trade.

Have a brand new Asus AC3100 router that I’m looking to trade. Looking for a Leaksmart valve /detector kit, paddle style dimmers, switches, or fan controllers (prefer GE), smartthings compatible wireless security cams, deadbolt in bronze finish or open to other offers. Message me if interested.

Thanks,
J

( Cosmo) #190

what do you want for it $$? Or, I have a couple Iris smart buttons and a GoControl Siren.