Community member FS/WTB/WTT Thread

4x12…good catch

1 Like

I have a Nexia bridge that also has a Schlage B369, Z-wave thermostat and Z-wave plug in on/ off module on eBay. Not that any of us want a Nexia bridge but you may be able to use the other items. It is in auction format and has a little under two days left.

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/332140527924

I have 2 of this Philips 464503 Hue White and Color A19 LED Bulb, 3rd Generation that i would like to swap for a Go, Iris or Bloom in similar value or close too… Thanks.

BTW, never used but I did open the box. Have not even plugged in.

I have a Hue Iris I’d be willing to consider trading…

Sounds like a deal to me. Lets PM offline?

Have 12 go control door/window sensors and 3 go control sirens. Looking to trade for Hue products or Lightify Garden spots. Also have Pentium G620/1TB/Win7 machine that’s just laying around. Missing HDD cage & have 32GB SSD cache drive to go with if anyone has any interest in that.

Edit: Added non ST things

I have a couple of Philips Friends of hue I’m trying to trade if you are interested for some sensors?

I have a Philips Hue Iris - looking to trade for gardenspots.

SOLD
Hue A19 Color Gen2 bulb. Barely used a month as a notification light. never on more than 5min at a time, couldnt have 2-3 total hours on time.

SOLD
BR30 Color Gen2. I use it also for notifications, and it couldn’t be 3 months old.

Hi all,
I have a bunch of OPEN BOX Chamberlain MyQ Universal Smartphone Garage Door Controller (MYQ-G0201). They look brand new, but once again, the boxes are opened. $60 shipped.

I’m looking to buy a bunch of smart switches. GE 12722 are prefered.

I have a bunch of Leviton Dimmers and Switches. Obviously not GE, but if interested let me know.
All brand new.

How much, and what model? I’m just looking for switches, no dimmers.

How much do you want for one or two of your Leviton dimmer switches?

Thanks,

Bill

I have 2 nucleus intercoms for sale or trade. I bought them when they came out. They work fine, but we just don’t use them, so I’d rather get some value out of them if possible. One has a small scratch on the speaker, but other than that they look brand new. Will sell or trade for GE Z-wave switches (toggle, not paddle style), motion sensors, echo dot(s), or ??? If you’re interested, make a cash or trade offer.

are you willing to sell any of those?

Anyone interested in an Aeotec minimote? Brand new in the box. I’d prefer to trade for something you don’t need, open to pretty much anything.

Full specs:

New in the box :slight_smile:

GoControl Z-Wave Isolated Contact Fixture Module - FS20Z-1

I want
Z-Wave PLUS Smart Switch Dual Relay Wireless Home Automation Connectivity

Send me a message if you want to trade.

Have a brand new Asus AC3100 router that I’m looking to trade. Looking for a Leaksmart valve /detector kit, paddle style dimmers, switches, or fan controllers (prefer GE), smartthings compatible wireless security cams, deadbolt in bronze finish or open to other offers. Message me if interested.

Thanks,
J

what do you want for it $$? Or, I have a couple Iris smart buttons and a GoControl Siren.