Community member FS/WTB/WTT Thread

NIB Netatmo Welcome Facial Recognition Camera.
Sealed retail package
$125 shipped to US ZIPs

Payment through Zelle is preferred. Venmo accepted

Iris Sensors New in retail package

Motion sensor $10 ea. (0) SOLD
Contact sensor Removed from Iris Home Automation kits $10 ea. (6) SOLD
Wall plug/Z-wave repeater $15 ea. (3)
4 button fob $10 ea. (2)
Button no box, removed from Iris Home Automation kits. $5 ea. 3/$10

Free Iris smart button with purchase of 2 or more items. (no box, removed from Iris Home Automation kits.)

iris stuff
Image from Google
Prices do not include shipping from 22911

Lutron Pico White Smart Remote Control Kit 2 pack
2 sets available
New retail package NOS
$35 + shipping from 22911

Do you still have these? If so I’d like all 6, what’s the shipping to 27527?

PM sent, thanks.

I moved and no longer have a use for the following. I have the following equipment available for sale. All used, working condition. If you want to buy in bulk, I can offer lower pricing. Shipping will be calculated later. DM if you are interested.

GE Zwave Outlet ZW4101 $20 Each (Qty 4)
Aeon Labs ZWave MiniMote DCA03202 Open Box, but never used $40
Aeon Smart Energy Switch DSC06106-ZWUS $40 Each (Qty 2)
Fibaro Motion/Light/Temperature Sensor fgms-001 $25
BeSense Z-Wave PLUS Ceiling PIR Motion Detector, Pet Immune $35
Enerwave Zwave Ceiling Motion Sensor ZWN-BPC $20
Aeon Labs Aeotec Z-Wave Water Sensor 2-Pack - DSB45-ZWUS $20 Each (Qty 2)

I have a V2 hub that I no longer need (I moved to HA, and I documented my journey here: My journey to Home Assistant)

Anyway, it was working well for about 5 years and has been in a drawer to 6 months now. Looking to re-home it to someone just starting in home automation, or a current ST user than wants to have a spare on hand to use in an emergency.

PM me if you are interested…US only, please.

Lutron Caseta Pico Remote Wall Mount Kit. Qty 2 $35

Two arrival sensors with AA battery modification. $40 shipped for both in the USA.

1 Like

With this modification, how long is the battery life?

Will those still work once edge drivers are required?

I think I was getting about a year out of them

yup

2 Likes

I have 5 Schlage Encode Plus Century Smart Locks in Satin Nickel. Selling for $450 each including shipping to US only if interested.

Are these just the locks? Or the lock plus door handle? If the former, then your pricing is pretty high as they can be bought new for ~$320 at Home Depot.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Schlage-Century-Satin-Nickel-Electronic-Encode-Plus-Smart-Wifi-Deadbolt-BE499WB-CEN-619/318246584

Always best to add specific model numbers/details/links to the product to allow users to understand exactly what you’re selling. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s sold out everywhere and they are selling for roughly $500 on eBay. That link is accurate.

1 Like

Yep, as noted, this particular model has obviously had supply chain issues and has been sold out pretty much everywhere except eBay for a couple of months. So demand has driven the price higher for now. I would expect it to drop again once more supply is available, possibly after Matter comes to market. :thinking:

(I am seeing weird pricing on out of stocks on items from multiple manufacturers that I suspect are going to be released with Matter logo packaging once that’s a thing. Price will drop like it was clearance, then it goes out of stock, then price climbs again because of demand vs supply.)

In this particular case, the Amazon price has been $300 all along, but they’ve never had any stock. The third-party price has been considerably higher because of demand.

2 Likes

Anyone have an everspring temp sensor (with display) they could part with?

Just a quick note: there is no Edge driver for the zrtsi

Thanks, I will remove the post